Prey

(A/N)This is my first time making a reader insert so hopefully I didn't fail too badly... Have fun on the journey of this 'bizarre' book.

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name

(M/N) = mother's name

"Now remember (Y/N) you must be on your best behavior. You need to make sure you leave a good impression on the newest member of the Joestar family." Your mother critiqued.

You let out a sigh and looked out the window of the carriage you were currently in. You felt slightly irritated that your mother still continued to point out your flaws and treat you as a child. You couldn't wait to get away from the cage you felt you were in due to your family's wealth and status in society, but the only way to do that in this day and age was to get married. And doing that wasn't exactly your cup of tea.

"Calm down (M/N) the Joestars adore (Y/N) and I'm sure if the new lad is anything like them he'll adore our baby girl as well." Your father stated as he poked your side, causing your emo moment to break and you let out a smile.

Your mother huffed at the scene and scolded your father about how he should stop spoiling you.

"Dear lord when will this carriage ride end?" You muttered to yourself.

(~2 hours later~)

As soon as the carriage stopped in front of the Joestar mansion you jumped out. 

Your mother looked at you in horror for such an unladylike exit, while your father just shook his head and exited out of the carriage.

The Joestar's servants came out of the mansion and quickly grabbed your belongings to take them to the rooms you'd be staying in.

You always loved visiting the Joestar mansion, it always held a warm and welcoming feeling every time you stepped through the front door, and this time it wasn't any different.

"Ah the (L/N)'s , thank you for visiting. It's very lovely to see you all again." George Joestar greeted you.

"Of course George besides the business we have to attend to having a new face in the family is certainly exciting news." Your father replied cheerfully.

Your family and the Joestar's have been very close for what seemed like centuries of bloodlines. They always depended on each other and trusted one another with their life. (A/N kind of like my bootiful waifu Speedwagon with Jojo.)

"(Y/N)!" You heard an overexcited voice call out to you from the top of the staircase.

You looked up to see none other than Jonathan Joestar waving at you. "Jojo!" You called after him, running to greet your old pal. As you did you could hear your mother and Mr. Joestar scold the two of you.