The Letter

Wow I can't believe this got to 600 reads like thank you all so much! I wasn't expecting anyone to read this tbh. Anyways enjoy the new chapter!  

~SC

You hummed as you carelessly strolled through the Joestar mansion, the familiar relaxing atmosphere causing a calmness to rush over you. Though there seemed to be an air of uncertainty about everything being fine, causing you to be on alert for anything in the back of your mind. Sure there was subtle changes in the mansion, but it was enough to cause the hairs on you neck to stand up. 

You suddenly find yourself staring up at a wall noticing that something was gone.

"(YN)?" A voice boomed behind you making you jump a little. 

You turned around to of course find Dio. "God I have to get use to you doing that again don't I?" You sheepishly stated.

 Dio smiled at you. "Are you feeling okay? Normal people usually don't stare at a wall for long." He joked voice laced with false concern. 

You narrowed your eyes at him. "I'm fine your loyal doucheness." You paused facing back towards the wall, lightly tapping your index finger against your chin, pondering at what was there before. Then it hit you. "Where's that creepy Aztec looking mask?" You asked.

"Jonathan has been studying it for all these years." Dio shrugged.

"Oh yeah I forgot he's following his mother's footsteps into becoming an archaeologist." 

Dio raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And did you forget what I was going to do?" 

You turned back to him and blankly stared at him. "A lawyer right?" You answered to which Dio smirked. He moved closer to you until his body was only a few inches from yours.  "And I wonder why you've forgotten about your dearest friend's ambition in life and yet remembered mine." 

You let out a nervous laugh, looking away from Dio. "Haha who knows..."

At that moment the two of you were interrupted by one of the butlers. "Dio would it be a bother if I asked you to take the medicine up to Lord Joestar again?" 

"It's no problem at all." He smoothly replied. "Would you like to accompany me (YN)?" You furrowed your eyebrows a bit confused why he'd ask you to go with him. "Uh sure."

The two of you walked side by side to the bottom of the stairs. Dio stopped to take the tray that contained the medicine from the butler. "Sorry for troubling you Master Dio."

"Oh just delivering medicine is no big deal. Now come along (YN)." Dio responded and then motioned to you. You glared up at him, feeling him trying to make you feel inferior to him, but nonetheless following him up the stairs. 

"Why did you need me to come along? Shouldn't you spend quality alone time with Mr. Joestar since he might be on his deathbed?" You questioned. Dio raised an eyebrow at your question. "And who says that I don't want quality time with you?"