Which Side Will You Choose?

You never had the best sense of direction so you thought you might have had trouble trying to find where Dio had gone off to fight Jonathan but luckily you could hear their fight which seemed to echo across the mansion.

You followed the noises as best as you could to a long white staircase and made your way up it. Rushing slightly, but careful enough not to trip yourself. You opened the giant doors leading to a balcony type area outside. Neither of the two seemed to take notice of your arrival due to them being too absorbed with their long-awaited battle.

"(Y/N)!" The one who had called out to you was one of the faces you missed the most.

"Speedwagon!" You couldn't help but smile as you jotted your way over to the long-haired blond. He embraced you in a hug. "I'm so glad your safe lady (Y/N). Jojo and I have been worried sick over you."

You smiled sheepishly up to him. "Sorry about that...wait is that Zeppeli's hat that your wearing?" You questioned finally recognizing it. "I never thought he'd allow anyone to wear that hat." You laughed remembering when you tried to steal it from him only for him to kick your ass for even attempting to do so.

Speedwagon gave you a dreary look. "About that..."

Dio's yell interrupted Speedwagon and the two of you looked over to see that Jonathan had cut off his arm. The same arm that had been embracing you only moments before. "Dio!" You cried out to him. You knew you were going to witness the two wounding each other when you had come out, but you weren't expecting Jojo to have been the one to make the first move.

Jonathan raised his sword up ready to strike again and you gasped as he cut through Dio's head. "H-he's got him!" Speedwagon exclaimed beside you a little too excited for your own taste. You were torn not sure which side to be rooting for. Not wanting either of them to be hurt. You wished it could go back to how it was from the beginning, but now thinking back on it it probably wasn't even that great back then either. You felt tears begin to form in your eyes.

Jonathan's sword went further down splitting Dio's body almost in two. "Finally he's defeated him!"

"Speedwagon!" You exclaimed drastically at his comments just wanting them to stop for a moment. Speedwagon finally looked over to you and took in your appearance. "(Y/N) I'm sorry but that man, I told you from the beginning not to trust him. The fact that you could even begin to sympathize with the one who basically killed Zeppeli deeply insults me, let alone Zeppeli's honor himself."

"H-he what now? Zeppeli is...dead?" You felt a shock wave through your system not wanting to believe what Speedwagon had just said. Zeppeli had grown on you as he had trained you. He was the cool uncle you had always wanted; he really began to feel like family to both you and Jonathan.

"You damned buffon!" Dio interrupted your thoughts with his shout. He shouldn't have been able to speak yet there he was still alive. The mask. You thought to yourself that's the reason why it wouldn't be so easy to kill him. The damned mask. You clenched your hands by your side suddenly remembering that Dio had put a mask on you. You were still confused about how there was a second one when you had thought the one he used was destroyed. You didn't want to be a vampire Dio had forced you to become one to be by his side. But would you truly be happy by his side? You weren't quite sure anymore.

Dio had frozen the sword and part of Jonathan's arm halfway through Jonathan's swing through Dio's body. Dio shoved his fingers into Jonathan's neck while calling him a weakling. It made you jump forward not liking where this was going. Jonathan tried to fight back but every move he made caused his body to freeze more and more due to Dio being one step ahead of him.

Speedwagon made a move to help Jonathan and grabbed a hammer yet Dio had just summoned more of his undead soldier to surround the two of you so you couldn't make it to Jonathan. Dio took this moment to smirk at you and give a kick wink almost as if he was saying that the battle would be over soon. Your eyes widened in response and you grit your teeth. You couldn't believe you allowed him to make you weak again. You couldn't believe that you had given your all to him...yet somehow you couldn't regret it. Maybe he had put you under a spell-like his undead soldiers.

Jonathan tried his best and hit Dio with his special sunlight overdrive but it had no effect. It seemed like it was a fruitless battle. That Jonathan wouldn't be able to win. You looked between the two frantically. You knew you had to do something, but for who. Who would you help during the fight?

You saw Dio leaped after Jonathan again after he had put himself back together. Jonathan put all his hamon energy into his hand and you knew this was the moment you'd have to decide. Humanity or Dio. This would be the final moment of the battle at hand. Dio blocked the attack.

You knew what you were about to do could be suicide for your body, but at that moment you didn't care anymore. You couldn't bear to see him hurt. You thought to yourself maybe it was better to just go down with him.

You took in a deep breath, just as Zeppeli had taught you and harnessed your hamon into your fist as Jonathan had done and sent it towards Jonathan's to combine together. Dio and Jonathan widened their eyes in shock at the extra burst of energy. 

"You..." Dio had started to say but you were too weak. Falling to your knees you heard what you thought was Speedwagon call out your name as you shut your eyes thinking you wouldn't be able to open them again.

 You just hoped what you did was enough to help Jonathan. Since a vampire using hamon would surely be suicide to the user.