Is This The End?

You weren't quite sure how much time had passed when you woke up only that it hurt like hell when you tried to sit up in the bed you were laid down on. Letting out a shaky breath you were astonished you even survived using hamon. It seemed as though fate was playing her cruel fate on you by allowing you to live after betraying the one you loved.

Feeling a slight movement at the side of your bed you froze. You hadn't even realized someone else was in the room with you. Gulping you weren't sure you even had the guts to look at who it was out of fear, but you managed to pull yourself together and were met with a mop of blond hair. Letting out a sigh of relief and let out a small smile.

"Speedwagon." It seemed as though he had been staying at your bedside for a while. He had fallen asleep in the chair he had sat in with his head resting against your bed. Since he was here you guessed what you did for Jonathan really had helped him. You doubt that Dio would have kept Speedwagon or even you at this point alive.

The door to your hospital room opened up revealing Jonathan. Your eyes watered at the sight of him. "(Y/N!)" Jonathan yelped out in excitement causing Speedwagon to wake up. "Whoa, what?" He looked around confusingly at Jonathan and then towards you.

"Oh my God (Y/N) thank goodness you're awake!" Speedwagon pulled you in for a hug and you held back a wince as you hugged him back. "Good to see you too Speedy."

Pulling away from his grasp you looked over to Jonathan and gave him a small smile. "Hey, big boy."

"(Y/N)....what you did well it helped sure but it was really stupid." Jonathan sheepishly thanked you. "Sorry guess there can't just be one idiot in our trio." You responded back with a laugh. Your side winced as you laughed making you clutch it in pain. Jonathan and Speedwagon shot you concerned looks.

"How did you even get turned?" Speedwagon questioned.

"I..I don't know somehow he had another mask."

"I thought there was only supposed to be one." He pondered deep in thought.

"I wish there had only been that one." The three of you nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry (Y/N) we'll figure something out." Jonathan gave you a reassuring smile. "And I'll protect you even if people come after you."

"Thanks, Jojo."

Erina popped her head into the room. "Sorry to interrupt, but it's time to change her bandages."

The two men moved to leave the room wanting to give you privacy. You saw Jonathan exchange a lovingly glance to Erina making her blush as they left.

"Sorry, it might hurt a bit with applying the medicine to your wounds."

The wounds you had seemed to be like burn marks. You guessed it was due to the fact that hamon came from the sun's energy so it had caused both inside and outside of your skin to burn. Luckily the outside wasn't so bad and only left a couple of patchy burn marks on your skin. Though you guessed as soon as your vampire powers would kick back in that your skin would look as good as new again.

"Why did you do that?" Erina suddenly questioned kicking you out of your daze.

"Do what?"

"Use hamon to help Jonathan. It must have not been an easy decision especially because of how you and Dio were..."

"Jonathan...he was always there for me when I was a kid. He'd listen to me vent about my mother, console me when I felt lonely, and always brought sunshine into my life. I'm sure you know how he has that kind of effect on people." Erina nodded her head. "I just...even though I loved Dio I was in despair over the thought of losing Jojo. I don't think I would have ever been able to forgive myself for not helping him."