New Game Plan

Satin king sized sheets, fluffed up pillows, and a plain ceiling. Seeing those three things made you feel as though you were back at your mansion, and that your father would come in at any minute to tell you off for sleeping in so late. The comfort of the satin sheets entrapped you with the nostalgic memories, tempting you to stay. It almost worked. 

Almost.

If the scar of your father's death wasn't etched into your mind you would have wanted to stay in bed forever, but you had people you couldn't let down. People who needed you.

You sat up and moved towards the edge of the bed, your legs dangled off of the side, and you tried to collect yourself. After the drowsiness faded you noticed the room you were in. 'This is strange I've never seen this place before. Maybe we found a hotel to stay at, Jonathan must have carried me here.' 

You got off the bed and saw your reflection in a mirror that was placed near the bed. 

"Huh strange I don't remember packing let alone owning a nightgown like this." You thought out loud. You weren't sure where you got it from, but it was a cute shade of light pink and fit you nicely. It had a fake red rose in the middle of the chest area.

"Wait a second....that means...." Your eyes widened and your cheeks started to turn the shade of the dress. 'One of those three idiots changed me.'  You turned around to walk out of the door to give them a piece of your mind when you noticed a strange looking worn out book on the nightstand.

"Vampiria." You muttered the title. 'Strange never thought a hotel would have a book like this here.'

You waved off the strange book and left the room. The corridor was larger than you had expected for a hotel. 'Well Jonathan is rich so I guess this is normal, but I never expected l Wind Knight's Lot would have a hotel as grand as this.'

You got to the end of the long corridor and found a staircase. You paused as you grabbed the railing. 'This is a really quiet hotel...'  The atmosphere of the place was starting to get more and more eery the longer you stayed. 

Soft sobs sounded from the bottom of the stairs, concerned you decided to go after the sobs and made your descent down the stairs.

"P-please." A woman's plea sounded. You stopped by the edge of the wall and leaned up against it, if one thing you had learned after training, it was to never rush into unknown situations. 

"Please spare my child." You moved your head a little past the wall to be able to see what exactly was going on. You saw a young woman cradling a baby, she was kneeled down in front of a steel, throne looking like chair, you couldn't tell who was sitting in the seat from the angle you were at. 

You heard something that sounded like metal getting crushed and looked up to see human bodies hung upside down. 

'No those aren't humans....they're like what attack Jonathan and I at the mansion....does that mean I'm in the same place as him?'