Can the Evil Truly be as Good as You Want it to be?

A/N quick update I've decided to do the lemon as a bonus chapter at the end of the story to not try to force a lemon randomly within the story. And so those people that weren't 100% sure about the lemon wouldn't have to read it if they didn't want to. Anyways enjoy the new chapter though it is a bit shorter than some of the other chapters I've written.

The night drew on as a memory that would be etched into your mind for eternity. Dio and you spent your time not even admiring the allure of the twinkling stars and bright full moon that gave the night a magical feel. Instead the two of you spent the time talking about nothing and everything. It brought back memories of the peaceful days in the mansion when the two of you would stay up late. When he was like this, just the two of you, he didn't seem like the villain everyone made him out to be. He seemed genuine with you. 

A sudden cold wind caused your body to shiver slightly. You felt a hand on your back and looked up at Dio. "Let's go inside it's starting to get a little chilly." He guided you back inside the room and closed the balcony doors. You could already feel the difference in air temperature as the doors shut. A yawn escaped your mouth and you felt drowsiness conquer your mind.

"You should head to bed. I believe I kept you up longer than I should have." Dio commented.

You nodded your head in agreement and made your way towards the left side of the bed. Gently lifting up the cover you slid into the warm bed. You closed your eyes for a moment and enjoyed the feeling of the soft pillow under your head.

You heard Dio's footsteps but thought nothing of it until you realized he was at the door. "Goodnight (YN), sleep well." He opened up the door about to head into the hallway.

You opened your eyes up and looked at him. "Wait you're not sleeping in here?" 

Dio blinked his eyes and then let out a laugh. "I still have some things I need to check on. Don't worry I'll be back in a bit and then we can sleep together." He teased and then quietly shut the door behind him.

You narrowed your eyes at the door not liking the tone Dio had used.

  'Not like I wanted to sleep with him anyways tsk.'

You tried to make yourself comfortable on the bed again and closed your eyes. The silent room was a nice change for once, but at the same time made you uneasy. 

"Maybe if he was here it'd be easier to sleep..." You muttered. 

You weren't sure how much time had passed when you felt an alarming presence next to the bed. You couldn't make out who the shadowed figure was due to none of the candles being lit and the curtains were closed to make sure when the morning came no sunlight would slip through the room. 

"Dio?" You breathlessly questioned. 

No response. 

"Uh Dio if it's you this isn't funny and extremely terrifying." The figure stepped closer to the bed at your uneasy comment. 

"This is definitely nightmare fuel." You continued nervously.

You could barely see the motion of an arm being raised before you suddenly had something placed onto your face.

"What th-" You could still see even though an object was covering your whole face. "Um I don't know what the point to this is but do you mind taking this of-" As you were about to finish your complaint you felt something dig into your skull. You let out a shriek of pain as you felt more things penetrate your skull. The pain was unbearable causing your screams to get louder as the more time passed until suddenly it vanished. Your breathing was uneven and you were starting to lose consciousness. You felt the object get taken off of your face, but you didn't have the energy to move.

"What did you do to me?" You breathed out each word. Your head felt heavy yet light simultaneously. Your eyes fluttered threatening to close, you wanted to keep them open. You needed to. Though you just couldn't.

 As your eyes finally shut tight you could hear only one thing being spoken.

 "You've transcended humanity now."