Knowing the Characters

Circus Baby: Baby was the entertainer and the ringmaster of the restraunt and was in Circus Gallery. Baby was in a relationship with Ballora the ballerina for two years and she's very happy she is with Ballora. And everytime she's stress out, like she's about to scream at the kids she always thinks about Ballora and calms down.

Ballora: Ballora was the most nice and kindness one then the others. Ballora was the one who lived in Ballora Gallery. Her favorite things to do is to sing, dance and make the kids happy, and her favorite person that she love so much was her girlfriend, Baby. Every night when it's closing time Ballora always visits Baby because she always think of her when she performs for the kids and when wishes that the employees can move her to Circus Gallery or move Baby to her Gallery so she can see her everyday.

Funtime Freddy: F.Freddy was the one in the Breaker room ( IKD if he performs or not but I'm saying he does). F.Freddy was annoying but not that annoying, and his best friend was his Bonnie hand puppet, which he calls him Bon-Bon. F.Freddy always like telling jokes to his friends, which made them tired to hear.

Funtime Foxy: (Before I say anything about F.Foxy, I'm saying that F.Foxy is a girl). F.Foxy Lived in Funtime auditorium who liked to play with the kids. F.Foxy was also in a relationship with F.Freddy but not as big as Baby and Ballora but she loved him anyway. F.Foxy was always tired because she always have to deal with the tiring children to play with.

Ennard: Ennard was Baby's big brother who lived in the private room and no kid and parent knows that he exist. Ennard was always over protected about Baby because he was always with her they were made. Every night Ennard checks up at Baby before Ballora comes to her gallery to see if she's alright.

---"Hope all of you enjoyed the first chapter of getting to know the characters in my point of view. Also I forgot to you guys that the characters are humans and sort of animatronics as well, so see you all in the next chapter"---