ivy's plan

Aphmau's p.o.v
Me,katelyn,and garroth left to go find michi and get y/n and laurence back but then the unthinkable happened we found y/n and laurence! "Laurence! Y/n! How did you escape" i asked y/n "well i kinda-sorta punched that michi person and knocked her out" y/n said "oh well then let's head to oakasis then" katelyn said "shouldn't we tell alexis and kyle we are heading to o'khasis?" y/n said. We all headed back towards the gate and told alexis then left to find o'khasis.

Y/n's p.o.v
We left to o'khasis when we finally arrived it was night aph and garroth were talking then katelyn decided to break a window she said she broke it "quietly" but whatever. We slept in a abandoned house for one night then the next night we were spying on ivy and learned a little bit more about her plan. We learned that ivy is looking for zane because he has information on another relic. Aphmau, garroth, and katelyn came up with a plan while i was sleeping when i woke up i saw zane and drew my sword "ZANE!!??!! WHY ARE YOU HERE!??!" I yelled pointing my sword so close to zane's face "woah! Y/n calm down it's aphmau" garroth said "oh uhh sorry aph why are you dressed up like zane?" I asked while putting my sword away "we are gonna lure ivy out and aphmau is the only one who really looks like zane" katelyn answered "ohh! Your setting a trap for ivy well that is a great idea i really want to kick her butt!" I said "me too" katelyn said "okay let's go" aphmau said. After aphmau left i went to check with katelyn "wait umm... katelyn why do you have a black mustache and not a blue one?" I asked her "don't tell aphmau but i may or may not have borrowed some of her hair" katelyn whispered to me.

Okay guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter as always stay kawaii bye! kawaii~chan