first kiss

Malachi's p.o.v
I was so worried about y/n she had just dissapered i can't stop worrying anout her. what if she never comes back again i never got to tell her i love her. I was about to go find her myself when i saw laurence and vlad with y/n i ran up and hugged her so tight she could hardly breath. I decided to tell her how i felt so i asked her to follow me and she agreed when we arrived at y/n's house i told her how i felt by the time i was done telling her i love her me and her were both bright red i hugged her then i kissed her on the lips. I think she liked the kiss because she didn't pull away instantly. After a while we pulled away (thought this was gonna become dirty wrong hehehe nya~) "m-malachi!??! i-i-i d-didn't know you l-l-liked me!??!" Y/n said blushing the brightest shade of red ever "no y/n i love you" i said. I saw y/n's eyes sparkle and then she gave me a big hug "i love you too malachi" y/n said "hey y/n do you remeber that one time when we were about fifteen"
Has flashback nobody's p.o.v
"Hey y/n" malachi said "hey..." y/n said with a frown "huh y/n are you okay?" Malachi asked with worry in his voice "i-im fine" y/n said wiping away a tear "it's just i have nobody to love or hold and i-i-" y/n's sentance was interrupted by a kiss "i'll give you another kiss like this when i'm ready because i love you y/n but with mom gone i can't it's too much" malachi said
Flashback ends y/n's p.o.v
"Yeah i remeber so your r-ready?"i asked "if you are" malachi said i ran up for a passionate kiss then after a minute i broke away "does that answer your question" i asked him. He was standing there blushing and we hugged "i love you malachi" i said softly "i love you too now i have to go" he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek then left. I blushed a crimson red color and then went to bed.

Hey guys i hope you enjoyed i won't get dirty nya~ kawaii~chan