aaron's mission

Alexis's p.o.v
After y/n handed me lilith she just walked away with a faded smile and waved bye. Malachi ran up to me "alexis where is y/n going?" Malachi asked me "sorry malachi laurence told me not to tell anybody where y/n is" i said to malachi he looked pretty upset. I felt really bad but laurence told me not to tell people where y/n is so i can't.i just decided to go back to guarding the gates so i did.before i did i gave lilith back to aphmau then i went to guard the gates

Y/n's p.o.v
Gene led me through the nether portal and back to shad "you know it seems like i can never leave this place!" I yelled "because you aren't supposed to" gene yelled at me "well if i must be here you shouldn't talk like that to me!" I yelled and kicked him in the leg and he dropped me. I ran up to where i had to stay because i do not want to be in the same room as a shadow knight at all. I went to sleep because i just hate my life right now.

Malachi's p.o.v
I haven't seen y/n in a day i'm gettiing really worried nobody knows where she is and Laurence,alexis,and mom but they won't tell me anything.Levin is worried too he is the lord but alexis won't tell him either she has orders from mom not to tell anyone it's so frustrating i don't want to lose her. "Hello anybody here?" I heard knocking on the door "hold on" i said "okay" they said when i opened the door there was 4 werewolves "hi umm... is y/n here we can't find her anywhere?" The girl werewolf dottie said "no i don't know where y/n is either" i said oh well if you see her tell her dottie,rylan,daniel,and blaze are looking for her please" she asked me "okay" i said and then they left.

Aaron's p.o.v
I was standing outside when i heard Laurence and aphmau talking about y/n "Laurence malachi and levin deserve to know where y/n are especially levin because he is the lord" aphmau said "aphmau i know you don't like not telling them but they will try to save her and we can't risk losing levin and malachi" laurence said "laurence i know but everyone is so worried y/n has helped pheonix drop so much" aphmau said "look aph we can't tell them that y/n is in the nether okay? We just can't" laurence said "okay...fine" aphmau said upset. I can't believe this my closest friend besides aphmau with shad no! I have to save y/n besides it's hard to be lord when a friend goes missing this will affect levin's leadership" i said i saw aphmau leaving so i ran and hid behind a tree.