Before You Start Your Day

"Yeah yeah yeah!" You slowly wake up to your favorite song by Twenty One Pilots, We Dont Believe Whats on TV.
"We don't believe whats on TV. Because its what we want to see"
"I don't think anyone wants to see naked people trying to survive in the wilderness, Tyler" You say, turning off my alarm, thinking of a show you hate called Naked and Afraid. You laughed to yourself at that remark. You looked at your phone to see what that alarm was even for. You tapped the screen twice to turn it on. The alarm memo said in big letters,
"TØP CONCERT!!!!!!!" Your heart raced when you saw that. you quickly got up to throw your (h/c) hair into a messy bun. You throw on your black tank top and grey cardigan along with dark blue jeans and converse. You tuck my tank top into your jeans and stuff the keys in your back pocket along with your phone. As you head to door to leave, your roommate stopped you.
"Sorry early bird, no worms today," she chuckled. You never get up early, and she knows it. Every morning you barely get to your first class on time, which is at 11:30. You knew you  shouldn't have picked the early English class. The college sign up papers changed this year, so they were really unclear. You were just glad to get the right classes you needed. Speaking of, thank God it's Saturday. No classes. You chuckled, too.
"Its Twenty One Pilots, Meg, who wouldn't get up early?"
"Normal people who understand that the concert isn't until 7:00 tonight."
"Gotta train if you wanna impress them." You winked at her while opening your dorm door.
"Tyler's married you know."
"I know this," you said. "But Josh isn't." You stuck your tongue out at her. You two were childish at times. She laughed a bit.

"Yeah, well, good luck, then," she said sarcastically. You chuckled and walked out the door. You head down the stairs to the parking lot. When you got in your car, you plugged your phone into the radio and put Car Radio on first. Irony.

You started to leave campus to go to your best friend's house. She didn't go to college. She hurt her arm and now there's no job that will allow her to work there, since she can't move her arm to high or too far back. Dumb reason, but oh well. She lived only an hour away. It was already 9:16. You still had forever until the concert, but she knew everything Twenty One Pilots, so you figured she could help you to memorize song lyrics and all that good stuff. When Tyler started rapping on Car Radio, you sang along. Well, rapped along.
"I ponder of something great my lungs will fill and then deflate they fill with fire exhale desire i know its dire my time today." You continued to sing along with all the songs after Car Radio. Migraine, Fairly Local, Semi-Automatic, Doubt, Holding Onto You, Cancer, and Truce. When Trees started you were already pulling into (f/n)'s driveway. 23 and she already has her own house. She's not even married. You turn off your music and unplug your phone. As you get out of the car, (f/n)  is already out here to greet you.
"You a bean?"
"I'm a bean," you reply in a chuckle.

"Come on in, bean," she laughs and lets you in the house. You go to the kitchen and ate breakfast.
"Can't train on an empty stomach," (f/n) says, handing you a plate. You thanked her and got your breakfast. When you two were finished with our breakfast, she got out her laptop and sat it on the table.

"You might want to get comfortable. There playing 19 songs tonight."
"Oh, crap. Okay" you chuckled and sat in her tall chair by her island and started spinning. You started to get dizzy, so you thought it would be better to stop. She started to play a song.
"First, your gonna guess these 19 songs they have planned for tonight. Then you will memorize them."
"Sounds like a plan" You had never been to a concert before. This would be your first one. You wanted to be able to sing all the songs along with Tyler and the rest of the clique, so learning the lyrics now, you thought, would be a good idea.
"Okay. What's this song?"
She began to play a slow, soft song. 
"Truce?"
"Yep. How 'bout this one?"
She played another upbeat song. Seemed like the chorus.
"Ode to sleep for sure"
"Yepper. This one?"
The next one was a happy sounding piano with ukulele and drums added a minute later.
"Screen"
"Is there a screen on my chest or are you that good?" she joked.
"Your jokes are so cringy," you laughed. She laughed with you. She kept playing songs and you kept guessing the titles. You got everyone of them right. Now you had to sing them and know all the lyrics. Oh, boy.
"Now for the true test." She played the instrumental for Truce. You got ready to sing.
"Now the night is coming to an end
Ooh ooh ooh ooh
The sun will rise and we will try again
Ooh ooh ooh ooh
Stay alive, stay alive for me
You will die, but now your life is free
Take pride in what is sure to die