Chapter 18: FINAL CHAPTER CHECK OUT BLOOD AND LACE! (new sequel)

• Dedicated to FOR EVRY FAN OF SHADES OF RED

HOPE U LOVE! LAST CHAPTER! PLEASE READ BLOOD AND LACE! SECOND BOOK TO THE SHADES OF RED SERIES!

Chapter 18:

"Drake," I said stunned looking up into a pair of brilliant green eyes. "Alex?" He replied back.

Bo just stared at us.

"I'm so sorry," I said looking up at Bo, "He was one of the guys I met when I was at the castle with royalty."

He still stared at me until Drake looked up. They stared at each other then started laughing. I pulled myself off the ground and brushed some of the dirt off of my cape.

They hugged each other and shook hands. It was all too strange.

"So how have you been Bo?" Drake asked smiling.

What the hell was going on here?

All of a sudden Justin and Nick emerged from the trees. Justin's face looked creased with worry. I wanted to call out to him and ask him what was wrong but I realised Nick had the same expression.

I looked over at Bo and Drake, still the same. What was going on here?

"Justin finally broke the silence and cleared his throat, "They found her scent. They'll be here any second."

And with that there was a loud crack of black smoke feet away from where Justin was standing. I could distinguish figures forming in the decreasing amount of smoke.

"I suggest one thing," Bo said matter of factly, "RUN." We ran as fast as we could. Running over dead limbs of trees and dodging any obstacles.

I looked down and was slightly distracted. When I realised what was happening I was fallen on the ground. I felt a searing pain in my leg and noticed the strange liquid running down my leg.

It seemed to be - glowing. It seemed impossible. It was the most brilliant shade of red you could ever imagine. I was too busy gawking at my leg I didn't notice the time I had wasted until strong arms wrapped around me and picked me up.

Next thing I knew the person was running as fast as they could. I looked up and met Bo's hard working face. It was stern with discipline but I could still see the worry in his face.

"We will do whatever it takes to save you." He said looking down at me.

"Promise?" I said looking around at all of their determined faces. "Yes," they said in unison. "How can I believe that?" I asked them.

"We will protect you even if blood has to be shed," Bo said as he carried me down the dirt path.

-

THANKS FOR READINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! My next book is called: Blood and Lace. READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!! So I hope you enjoyed the end of "Shades of Red" *sniffle, sniffle* *tear* I definitely enjoyed writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Comment and vote and fan!! Especially comment if you have any suggestions for me ;)

~ ALEX ~