Chapter 17: Shocked

enjoy(:

Chapter 17:

"What the hell happened here?!" I nearly screamed at them.

Why would they do this?! Adam was Justin and Nick's father! It all just made no sense at all!

"He had to die." Bo said reasoning with me. I felt my heart melting when I saw his eyes... SNAP OUT OF IT! I can't like him! He doesn't like me as it is.

"It's true," Justin said, "If he didn't die then he would become to powerful. You see, when Nick and I were little, Adam wasn't much of a father. Our mum died early in life so we never really knew her. He would lock himself in the cellar for ages and ages and would come out twice as powerful. But the truth is... you're special... and he didn't just want you here for nothing."

I was utterly confused. But I chose to believe what they claimed and Nick must have already been in on this. Today was slow, I didn't do much.

I was happy that during dinner, Bo asked if I wanted to take a walk later that evening. I said yes and felt a blush creeping up on my cheeks.

Out of no where Justin slapped me straight across the face. I gave him a startled look and he kissed my cheek.

"Sorry love, but you must like me. And only me." He said back. I glared at him and got up from the table and left. I decided to wear a black skirt and a white dress shirt. I went and got my cape on too.

It was only a matter of time before someone knocked on my door. "Who is it?" I called. "It's Nick. I just wanted to say... that Bo really likes you Alex.... and Justin....... he likes you too. But whoever you choose, I'll make sure to support you in it all the way. Even if it's Shane or Drake." He stopped and realised what he just said.

I froze. How did he know? I swung the door open and no one was there... I walked down the grand stair case and met Bo in the garden.

"Isn't this a beautiful night?" He asked gazing up at the stars in the ebony sky. "Yea.." I said mesmerized by the perfect sky.

He took my hand and we walked. We had small chats here and there and sometimes would carry on about a subject for a while.

We strolled into the dark woods and stumbled onto a new path. It looked old but was still beautiful. I wished that this moment could never end.

I should have known not to think that. All wishes backfire on chilly nights like this. I heard footsteps behind us and I know he sensed them too because he glanced over his shoulder.

It all happened in a flash. The next thing I knew I was pinned to the ground by someone wearing a long black cape, similar to mine. I knew it was a guy by the way he moved and he seemed very athletic. I could tell he was a vampire because of his speed.

I was totally caught of guard and didn't have a chance to respond. I looked up to meet their stare.

I was staring into a familiar pair of electric green eyes.

"Drake?" I said clueless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READING!

-alex-