Chaptrer 8:Feelings revealed

COMMENT~VOTE~FAN

THANKS!

Chapter 8:

Alex's P.O.V.

As soon as I walked out my door casually dressed I was pinned against the wall. "It was a gorgeous boy with black hair and bright blue eyes. He looked like Drake but there was something about Drake that I liked more....

He pressed his lips against mine and I was confused. Who was this guy?! I squirmed underneath his grip.

This was awesome though. A girl with no real exposure to romance taken away from a small cabin in the woods only to be swept off her feet by all these gorgeous vampire princes.

His grip let up and I stared at him. "Hi," he said,"I'm Oliver, and I love you." I looked at him puzzled. "I'm just kidding. But you are hot." He said, clicking his tongue.

"OK then..." I said and raced down stairs and into the kitchen.

I kind of knew my way around by sneaking out in the middle of the night. Of course the game room with all the arcade games and the giant tellivision and the kitchen with the giant flat screen were my favourite 2 places.

And of course it wasn't a great idea in the middle of the night being surrounded by vampires.

I made my way into the kitchen, said hello to Shiloh who was smiling like always and opened the fridge. It was perfectly stocked with everything you could ever want.

I grabbed the carton of eggs and 2 pieces of bread and some sausage, cooked them, and 'magically' made it into a breakfast sandwhich. I noticed somebody walked in when I was sitting on the stool at the table facing away from  the door. I realised it was probably a vampire since I heard the fridge open and close.

He sat next to me and when I looked up I almost choked on the last of my sandwhich. It was Drake!! I hadn't seen him since the other night.

Suprisingly it wasn't akward at all. "Look," he finally spoke to break the silence,"I know it's your free day... but I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie at the theater with me...?"

He looked down at the ground thinking I would probably say no... I would.... but this was different. I would drop anything to be with Drake. To get to know him better.

I took his hand in mine and he looked up, his eyes filled with hope. "Yes." I said with a big grin on my face. He took my face in his hand and brought his lips to mine. It was like no other senstaion on earth. It was just...perfect.

When we stopped he got up and took my hand we walked hand in hand my head resting on his shoulder as we walked. We were in no hurry. We were just together with the one we loved most.

Before I knew it Tebi was standing in front of me and put a sleeping spell on me and my world faded to blackness........

Drake's P.O.V.

She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping...

I sat in a chair next too her bed as she slept. Why does Tebi have to do this to her. I feel so bad for Alex.. I love her so much... but the deed has to be done. Right?

But I am afraid of failing this mission.

Shane's P.O.V.

Can't wait until tomorrow.. she'll never know what hit her..

don't forget to comment ur favourite ppl and pairss!! <3 :) I wanna know what dates to include ;)

~ALEX