Chapter 2: Clueless for the first time

Hope you like it!! :)

Chapter 2:

Alex's P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open the room around me was gorgeous. The walls were a deep royal blue with a design the same colour but a hint of glitter.

The bed was just as magnificent. It had heavy curtains on the sides and the bed spread I was layed on was gold and a deep sea blue. Amazing, its like they read my mind this is exactly the kind of room I wanted but grandmother couldn't afford it....

I sat up my forehead wrinkly with suspicions and questions as reality hit me.

"Oh my dear you have awakened." Said a smooth voice. A man walked out in front of me as my eyes blurred and un-blurred from my head-ache.

"Who are you?!" I demanded angrily. "That is for me to know and you to find out Alexandria." He replied. His skin was an alabastor silk and as his hand brushed against the side of my face I jerked away in shock of his temperature.

"Wait a minute. How did you know my name was Alexandria?!"

"Oh umm..." He didn't finish his reply. I sighed disappointingly. "Where am I then?" I asked. His hand brushed against my cheek as he stroked the side of my face. I would have stopped him but I realised my hands were bound to the pillars of the bed. "You are in the Vampire realm my sweet."

"IN THE WHAT??!" I practically screamed it to the world.

 Grandmother had always told me to be careful in the afternoon in the spring, because that's when thew vampires come out looking for their potential mates. I never necessarily followed the rules, but othr than that they could have picked out some other Princess.

"But you are not just a potential bride, You will be won over by one of the 5 men who have chosen you. Each day you will spend all of your time with them and get to know them you will be tested also. If you fail, you will die and we will drink your blood until you run dry. Now I am only a servant sent to wake you. They are all waiting downstairs for you. So if you will get changed. Everything you need is either in the bathroom or in the closet. You have exactly one hour." He left the room with a polite smile.

"But I'm tied to the... bed?" I looked down and saw that the bindings were gone and so was the pain of my wrists. I got off of the bed and went to the closet, scanning the room for cameras and other items.

 I picked a beautiful lilac-coloured dress. It was a silk material spilling in folds down to the floor around my waist line there were jewels glistening like diamonds. I grabbed a pair of random heels and raced into the bathroom.

I rumbled through each of the drawers, once again finding nothing I could use. After putting on the dress, I combed through my hair and laced on the heels. My hair, was halfway to my waist spilling in golden curls.

After I walked walked out of the room I was held in captivity in,  2 guards nodded to me. I guess that meant I could walk down stairs. I looked around and realised I really was in a palace. There were magnificent portraits all around and the walls were ivory and there was gold  accenting the perimeter.

 They were definately royal vampires. I looked ahead and there was a beautiful staircase I started to walk toward it and realised below there was a grand ballroom. I ascended down the stairs when a maid popped up from no where. "Here miss Alexandria, just walk through that glass door there and you'll be in the dining room.

I looked to the door to my right and noticed there was no handle. She must have sensed my doubt because immediately she said,"You just walk straight through it... its kind of like a portal." She said with a smile and then left I walked through the portal almost tripping on my dress. I wasn't sure if anyone saw as my cheeks turned rosy of embaressment. So I looked up and gasped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!

~ALEX