Chapter 15: The Dog

Hope ya like it :)

Chapter 15:

I fell still at his question. I hadn't really thought of this. "You could marry one of them too you know," Adam said,"All of them hold the special bond that you and Drake do. So, any of them. You can pick either Bo, Nick, or Justin. I know you don't like me in that way though." He smiled at me.

I never really thought of dating one of them. I mean, they were cute and all but it was kinda strange. I felt like I knew them already. The same way I felt about Drake. Thinking of it now I totally forgot about him... I kinda like these guys better....

Bo's P.O.V. (Point Of View):

I can't believe Justin asked her this. It was just... so sudden. I had never really dated any girls. THey never appealed to me and I really didn't believe in dating.. it was all just holding hands and akward silence.

I didn't blame her for not answering automatically. I did definately develope feelings for this girl. Her kind was the only one that I didn't slay. I had to keep the chain of life in balance.

I am immortal which is nice... I knew it was a matter of time before Adam would go mad. All great sorcerers do. Nick was always close with his dad though... I know Justin won't care though...

I heard barking outside of the kitchen and everyone automatically took their eyes off of Alex and looked towards the entrance of the massive kitchen.

3 seconds later Dane came running in, Dane is the little chihuahua (chiwawa) dog I rescued a year ago. He happily ran up to all of us and sat on my lap.

He had a note tied to his collar so I untied it and read it to everybody:

"You will all meet me in the forbidden part of the forrest.

If not, you will recieve great punnishment."

We all looked up at eachother. Adam was totally silent. "Do you think-" I started but Adam interupted. Yes it is her and she will do whatever it takes to see her....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you liked

~alex!<3