Chapter 5

Harry's POV -

It was early morning. I could hear low voices talking in the room next to me. Louis' room is next door, I thought. I got up to investigate. And then wished I hadn't. Louis was sitting on his bed, just in boxers with Taylor, who was in a vest top and shorts. They were laughing about something. Then they both noticed me, and their eyes widened.

"This is not what I looks like, okay?" Taylor said quickly.

"Really? Because it looks like you two just spent the night together!" I shot back at her angrily.

"Hey dude, we didn't! Taylor came in here because she needed to talk about something with me" Louis said, and he held my gaze evenly. I stared back at him, but I could tell he was telling the truth. I don't even know why I was angry, and clearly neither did Taylor. She was looking at me with a confused expression on her face. Louis however, looked like he had everything sussed out. It was weird sometimes how much this boy seemed to know about me.

"I'll just go now. Thanks Louis" Taylor said, before exiting the room.

I went and sat heavily on Louis bed, sighing. Louis turned to look at me.

"You know I would never, you know, go out with Taylor or anything" He told me.

"I know man. I don't even why I'm bothered that I thought you two had something together" I replied. At this Louis smiled.

"I do!" He stated, grinning and looking very excited. "You still have feelings for Taylor!" he sang.

"What? No, shut up!" I said, hitting him. It didn't make sense what he was saying, but somewhere deep down I welcomed his words.

"It's true isn't it? That's why you got so cross when you thought we had spent the night together!" Louis looked like the cat who had got the cream, and it was really annoying me.

"Louis, just shut up, okay? It's not true" I practically shouted, getting up and stalking out the room. He caught up with me a few steps down the landing.

"Look, I'm sorry I teased you. But seriously, if you think you've still got feelings for Taylor, you need to tell her. She's on the verge of moving on. She's meeting Logan today, and she's very excited. That's what she wanted to talk to me about. You also need to tell Kylie. That's really important. You know Taylor would never look at you while your with someone else." He finished.

I knew he was right. I hadn't known that Taylor and Logan were meeting today. It really did look as though she was moving on. This was bad. I needed to get my head sorted out.

"Thanks Louis", I told him and headed down the stairs, while he went back into his bedroom.

Niall and Zayn were making pancakes in the kitchen, while Liam stood by, scolding them when they spilt some of the mixture. Soon, they were dishing up pancakes, and shouting for Louis and Taylor. They came down together, and helped themselves to pancakes and toppings. I did the same. As everyone sat around the table, I looked around and realised that I everyone I cared for was around this table.

A/N

Rubbish ending, but will update soon