Introduction

Louis' POV -

'Okay, I will ask the boys!'

'Thanks so much Louis!', came Taylor's reply.

I ended the call. My best friend Taylor Swift had come over from America to live in England for a bit, because of something to with her recording company contract. She had nowhere to live and I offered my spare bedroom. I just had to the ask the rest of the band now. This may not go well, seeing as Harry was her ex.

Harry's POV -

Louis came into the room shouting 'Hey boys, listen up!' We stopped wrestling and looked at him.

'That was Taylor on the phone' he said, while everyone looked at me. 'She's over in England for a bit, and she has nowhere to live...'

'You didn't', Niall said.

'What could I do? She's my best friend and I thought her and Harry are fine now. I mean Harry's moved on and everything!'

On the outside it may look like I have moved on, now that I was dating Kylie, but I don't think that I'm properly still over Taylor yet.

'As long as Harry's fine with, then I'm cool', said Liam, and Niall and Zayn agreed. I looked at Louis's hopeful face and slowly nodded by head. I mean it couldn't be that bad, could it?

Authors Note - 

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you when I wrote this story I didn't really keep up with any celebrities, other than One Direction and Taylor Swift, so when I named Harry's girlfriend Kylie, I didn't  mean Kylie Jenner, I just liked that name! I am not going to change it, so I just thought I would let any new readers know, to stop confusion!

Thanks for reading:))