Chapter 11

Harry -

It's been two weeks since Kylie and I broke up, and nothing has happened. The boys were sympathetic when they heard about Kylie and I.

I was even that bothered about the break-up. I had been quiet over the last weeks, but I was mostly thinking about what Kylie said about me and Taylor being together.

However Taylor and Logan were still together.

Taylor -

Logan and I were still dating, but we hadn't been seeing each other as often. He was filming a new movie, and was travelling a lot. I was recording often and had meetings for my new album all the time. He was flying out to America this week for filming. I was going to miss him, but I was thinking about breaking things off.

Harry was now single, and who knew who long that was going to last. In fact, Logan was on his way over. He said we needed to talk, and I had a clear idea what about.

The doorbell rang and soon Logan was walking into the kitchen.

"Who let you in?" I asked, but then Harry came in behind him.

"Can we talk?" Logan asked. I nodded, and we walked out of the kitchen and, checking it was empty, into the lounge.

"I have a feeling I know what this is about" I told him, and he looked at me sadly.

"It breaks my heart to say this, but it has to happen Taylor" he said and I nodded.

"I get it, don't worry! You have your film and I'm recording my new album. We would never be together, and it wouldn't be fair on either of us" I said.

"I had a whole speech prepared, and you just say all that without even thinking about it beforehand! You're something else Taylor. Any guy would be lucky to have you" I laughed at his speech, but I had tears in my eyes.

Logan pulled me into a hug, and I hugged him tightly back.

"We've known each other forever" I said, my voice slightly muffled against his chest.

"We're not going to stop knowing each other" he said.

"I know" I said, laughing. "Let me walk you to the door."

I opened the door and he stood outside.

"This isn't goodbye" he warned, pulling me in for another hug. "Hang on, I've got to do this one more time"

He leaned across and slowly kissed me, then turned away and got into his car. I waved goodbye, then closed the door.

I walked into the kitchen, planning to get a cup of tea and some cookies then go upstairs and watch a sad film.

Harry, however, stopped me.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded and explained what happened. He hugged me, then left me to my plans.