Chapter 9

Taylor's POV -

Ever since Harry comforted me when I was upset that day, things have been less awkward between us. We've been getting closer and closer, but only friends, obviously!

We (meaning the whole household) have devised a cleaning system and rota, too make sure everyone does their fair share of work. Otherwise I have a feeling I would be doing all of the cleaning! I'm on laundry and putting clothes away this week.

On Friday night, while the boys and Kylie were all watching a film, I decided to start putting away all the clean washing. They were watching Love Actually, but I'd seen it so many times before so I didn't want to watch it. I folded up everyone's clothes and started to go upstairs to put them away in everyone's room. It was a boring job, but better than cleaning the bathroom, which I hadn't let Louis forget. I felt bad for him, 5 boys using the bathrooms everyday, especially when they're all as messy as each other. Let's just say, quite a few hair and beauty products get knocked over everyday, and obviously no one cleans them up!

I slowly put away everyone's clothes, in no hurry. Living with 5 boys, plus sometimes Logan and Kylie were here, you practically got no peace or time to yourself. I was enjoying the chance to think as well. Harry was so sweet the other day when I was upset, even agreeing to watch The Vow. We watched that so many times when we were dating, because it's one of my favourite films.

Soon I found myself outside Harry's door. I went in, it wasn't as messy as I thought it would be. I had some of Kylie's clothes, but I just put them in Harry's drawers with his. When it came to Harry's jumper, I couldn't remember which drawer they went in, so I opened the bottom drawer and started to shove them in. However, something soft and floaty touched my fingers, and I wondered what it was. I pulled it out from underneath his sweaters, and gasped out loud.

Oh my God, I forgot he even had this. I can't believe he kept it, to be honest. I raised it to my nose and inhaled. It smelled of the perfume I was wearing that day. Without me even realising tears had formed in my eyes, and slowly dripped onto the scarf. I wiped them with the scarf, then carefully placed it back into the drawer, and took Harry's jumpers back out. I didn't want him to know I'd seen it. I placed the jumpers on the end of bed, and slowly left the room.

Outside, Kylie was coming out of the bathroom.

"Zayn's in the one downstairs... " she said to me. "Were you just in Harry's room?"

I nodded, saying "I'm on laundry duty this week. I put some of your clothes into his drawers as well, in case you were wondering where they were!"

"Oh okay, thank you!" she said and then went back downstairs.

She seemed like a sweet girl, but I couldn't help taking a dislike to her, just because she was Harry's new girlfriend.

A/N

I know that All Too Well wasn't written about Harry, but it's a really lovely song and I'd love it to be about Harry to be honest!