Chapter 6

Taylor -

I was going for a coffee with Logan today! There had been a change of plan and he was coming here to pick me up instead. It was about 10:30ish and I had just had a shower. I got dressed, in simple jeans and a jumper, then applied my usual make-up. I couldn't wait until Logan arrived!
I went downstairs and sat with the boys. They were all lying on the sofas. Selena was here as well. She wanted to see me off, like a proud mum.
'Hey! Get up! Logan's gonna be here any minute!' I scolded, prodding the nearest body with my toe. Someone squealed.
'Sorry Selena!' I apologised.
'That was Harry!' She said. I laughed at the embarrassed expression on his face.
I went over to the cupboard and got out some Mr Sheen and a cloth. I started cleaning the sides and table. Then the Hoover came out. I didn't want Logan thinking we lived in a pigsty. I moved the boys legs out of the way whilst I hoovered, then quickly put it away. The kitchen looked nice and tidy.
Suddenly I heard the sound of a car on the gravel drive outside. i squealed and jumped up!
'Gonna get my purse!' I ran up the stairs.

Harry -

Logan was here. Taylor was acting like a kid on Christmas morning. She ran upstairs to get her purse. Louis let him in and he smiled and said hello to everyone. He seemed nice enough, as much as it annoyed me to say it. After everyone had been introduced, the boys and Sel moved away, leaving me. I stared at him cautiously, until he looked up at me.
'How are you?' he asked me.
'Good, good. We're actually working on our third album at the moment' I said, trying to impress him.
'Ah! That sounds cool. I've just started filming my new movie, Noah' he replied. Damn, his movie sounded impressive as well!
'So how do you know Taylor?' I had to ask.
'Family friends. We knew each other when we were little!' he replied. That was annoying, they had known each other forever then.
He was facing the stairs and I had my back to them. His face lit up suddenly and a massive grin stretched across his face. I turned and saw Taylor coming down the stairs, wearing the same expression. She jumped the last few stairs and bounced over.
'Hey!' She said, as they both leaned in to hug. Really? Right in front of me?
'Hey' he whispered back into her hair. 'Shall we go then?' she nodded furiously, before she was out the door. She waved quickly at me, and the others who had joined me. I watched them from the window. He opened the car door for her, and then quickly went to the drivers side. They were soon gone.
I thought back to her furious cleaning before he had arrived. She really cared about what people thought!
'She was exactly the same with you' I heard someone say. I turned and saw Selena standing behind me. 'She went into super cleaning frenzy mode every time before you came to pick her up!' It was as if she knew what I was thinking.
I nodded my thanks and she walked away, settling herself on the sofa with Niall. That had made me feel better. Taylor obviously cared about what I thought of her. Now I only have to show her I care about what she thinks of me.