Chapter 3

TAYLOR'S POV

'Louis, pass me the lettuce please' I ask him. We were making a salad for dinner and I was trying to get Louis to behave properly. He chucks it at me, and, of course, I miss it. It rolls on the floor and stops at Harry's feet, as he has just come into the kitchen. It was empty apart from me and Louis before. He picks it up and hands it to me, and I quickly thank him.

'You know I have the worst hand eye co-ordination!' I tell Louis, and he shrugs and bumps me with his hip. I give him a light punch on the arm, and we end up wrestling. Unsurprisingly the lettuce gets dropped and rolls away to the sofa, where Harry is sitting. He picks it up and I see him watching us out of the corner of my eye. Eventually Louis picks me up over his shoulder.

'Put me down, Tomlinson. I mean it! You're so gonna regret this!' He dumps me on the sofa opposite and sits on my legs so I can't kick him. Then the tickling starts. I hate being tickled so bad. I scream and hit him, but he's so much stronger than me!

'Harry! Get him off me!' I scream. I tried to fight back, but Louis was tickling me too hard. Harry didn't move, but he was watching us. He didn't look very happy.

HARRY'S POV

Louis was sitting on top of Taylor and tickling her. I didn't feel comfortable with them being this close. I wasn't entirely sure they didn't have something going on. Taylor called my name and told me to get Louis off of her. I didn't reply or react. I was too busy being jealous of Louis and Taylor's close relationship. We used to be like that, Taylor and I. I remember in the evenings we used to sit on the sofa, legs intertwined and her head usually resting on my chest. I miss those winter evenings, where in the UK we would snuggle up in front of the fire. I watched as Louis finally stopped tickling her and Taylor heaved a massive sigh of relief.

'Jeez, finally Louis', she exclaimed. Louis clambered off of her and offered her his hand, which she took. He hauled her up and she came over to me.

'Thanks Harry!', she said, grinning broadly. I must have looked stupidly at her, because she followed that statement with 'for helping me with the idiot over there!' she said pointing at Louis. She was being sarcastic! He was holding a fork and pointed it back at her. 'Watch what you're saying, Missy!'

Taylor took the lettuce off me and went back over to Louis to carry on making the salad. I sat back on the sofa. Suddenly I hated Louis with all my heart. How come he was so close with Taylor? I went out with her for Gods sake! We didn't break up messily, we should be the ones joking around together. Yet I still couldn't shake the image of her upset face before she left when we broke up. Maybe, even though we didn't have a bad breakup, it affected her more than I thought. It was upsetting for me, obviously, I really thought Taylor was something special. But she had seemed fine throughout the whole thing. I guess she's got better at concealing her true feelings over the years, especially because she famous. Paparazzi follow you everywhere. I sighed and willed myself to ignore the giggles and talking coming from in the corner of the room. It wasn't working.