Chapter 7

Taylor's POV -

It's been a few weeks since my coffee with Logan, and you could say we're officially 'going out'. We've been on a couple of dates, and he stays over sometimes. It's been going really well! He's such a great guy. But when we kiss, I don't feel the fireworks I did with Harry. I feel something, I really am coming to like Logan, just maybe not in the way I used like Harry.

Harry's POV -

So I guess Taylor and Logan are dating now. He stays over, and they laugh and talk quietly and act all cute. Just like how Taylor and I used to, and exactly how Kylie and I don't anymore.

Today was the Brits, and Liam was rushing around trying to get everyone ready. I don't know why, it was only 3pm. He was fussing because Taylor and Logan were still in bed. They had got in at around 4ish this morning and woke everyone up, as they tried to walk up the stairs. I say tried, Taylor was so drunk it was unbelievable. Logan wasn't as drunk, and he was walking up the stairs, talking to Taylor and trying to encourage her. Everyone was up, looking down at them sitting at the bottom of the stairs. Getting them up was another thing. Louis ended up picking Taylor up like a baby and literally running up the stairs, trying to get her to the bathroom without her being sick on him. Luckily she wasn't sick in the end, but poor Zayn has a thing with sick, so he was backing away from Taylor like she was a spider (he doesn't like those either). Good job Selena was staying over. Her and Niall have been getting close, but as I know they're still friends. I mean, Selena slept in the spare room, but she did slip out of Niall's room when Taylor and Logan arrived home. Nobody else noticed. After Selena got Taylor ready for bed, Logan went in with her, with a bottle of water and an aspirin. He helped her take it, then tucked her in bed with him.

Sweet.

I think not.

So anyway now it was 3, and Liam went to wake them up. He came back down 10 minutes later, saying he couldn't move them. So Louis got up, and so did I. I don't know why I did, just where Taylor's concerned something happens to me. I just feel the need to be with her.

We all traipsed up the stairs and into their bedroom.

'I've tried shaking them, calling their names, then shouting their names! Still fast asleep!' said Liam.

'Don't worry' Louis said.

He went over to the bed and, in one swift movement, pulled the covers off. In the split second before they both jumped up screaming, I saw the way they were lying.

Taylor had her back pressed to Logan's (bare) chest. His arms were holding her round her stomach, and she was holding his hands on the mattress in front of her. Their legs were all tangled up together. It was so intimate I had to leave the room, Taylor had definitely moved on.