Chapter 4

Harry's POV -

We had an interview the next day. We got up early and headed to the studio where it was taking place. Our stylist Lou was there and she quickly took care of all of our bed hair. Soon we were all looking presentable. We took our places on the chairs they had provided and the interviewer smiled at us, before someone shouted "And we're on air!"

"Welcome to CelebTalk! With me today is the world famous boyband One Direction! Hey boys!"

We all greeted her and she asked the usual questions, about our new album and our new tour. Soon, though the talk moved onto girlfriends.

"Right so, Niall and Louis are the single ones, yeah?" She asked. Hey both nodded. "And how are you guys getting on with your girlfriends?"

Liam and Zayn answered enthusiastically, while my mind wandered. Last time I was on this show, I was dating Taylor and the interviewer asked me questions about her. I was happy back then, and I think it had showed because the interviewer was joking about how loved up I looked.

Now however, I pretended to be happy, talking and laughing about Kylie, even though I kind of just wanted this interview to be over. Soon the show came to an end. The interviewer thanked us and shook our hands. This was a pleasant surprise. She was being very professional, usually the woman interviewers get excited and stroke our arms or ruffle our hair. It gets very annoying. We headed home after thanking the crew and producers.

When we opened the door we found Taylor and Kylie sitting on the sofa laughing about something. They stopped when they saw us walking through the door.

"Well done guys!" Taylor said. Kylie smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks!" Zayn replied. "It's been about a year since we'd been on that show"

We all crashed on the sofa, and put How I Met Your Mother on. We were all laughing at Barney, when Taylor's phone rang. She excused herself and answered while walking out of the room.

"Hello" the other person obviously replied and Taylor's face lit up in a smile. "Logan! Oh my gosh, it's been so long!" Then she was gone. Who was Logan? It was obviously a boy, and her face lit up when he talked to her.

"I didn't know Taylor had a boyfriend" Kylie said to me.

"She doesn't" I said, quite harshly. She looked taken back. I looked to Louis for conformation. He shrugged .

"Logan and Taylor have always been close. They've known each other forever"

I didn't like the sound of this Logan guy. "What's his last name?" Kylie asked.

"He's Logan Lerman, the one in Percy Jackson and The Perks of Being a Wallflower" Kylie pulled out her phone and searched him.

"He's fit!" She exclaimed showing me. Damn, he was. I sat back and watched the rest of the show in a very bad mood. Taylor didn't come back in for ages. When she did, she was practically singing and her smile could not have stretched wider. She wedged herself back between Louis and Niall.

Taylor's POV  -

"So I was just wondering if you'd like to meet for a coffee?" Logan asked me.

"Yeah, I'd love to!" It had been so long since we'd seen each other.

"Brilliant! So I'm in England now, and I'm staying for a while, so maybe tomorrow, at elevenish?"

"Yeah that sounds great! So the local Starbucks?" He agreed and then we said goodbye. I was so happy, me and Logan needed a massive catchup. I went back and joined the boys and Kylie, with a ginormous smile on my face. I couldn't wait for tomorrow!