Bad At Love

*this is fine i guess*

Connor always have a bad luck with love.

For example, his relationship with a girl named Zoe. She used to be his best friend before they decided to be something more. Connor always have a soft spot with the london girl since they were together for 3 years but it never lasted. He met her through his brother, Joe and since that he became very close with the Suggs. They were together since freshmen year but somehow, things getting worst after Connor decided to join the school's swimming team. They barely talk with each other and each time they were together, the feelings fade away. On christmas eve, Connor dumped her under the mistletoe.

Then, he met another girl named Bethany. They met at a party and somehow, they were together. She was nothing near perfect but Connor loved her so much that he would gave everything to her. When Connor thought that maybe she was the one that could fix him, things started to tumbling down with Connor's attitude. His parents was getting divorced and everything seemed pointless for him after he found out about it. His grade was getting worst and he became more heartless. That was when he officially started to hang out with Kian and the others. At last, Connor dumped her on her birthday party after he saw her with another guy.

Then, Alexa Losey. The girl with california eyes but unfortunately, she fell in love with the little thin white lines. Of course Connor tried to fix her even though he knew it was pointless. When he thought that maybe it would lasted this time, she began to take too much drugs. She has her own problems and Connor does too. It was impossible for both of them to get better. After a few months, they both know it won't last.

Lastly, he met a boy named Troye. When Connor thought that maybe he could be the one this time, things started to fall apart again. Everytime he kissed him, he tasted like alcohol and cigarettes. When Connor told him he never really like his friends, Troye would scolded him and calling him names. He would left without any word and left Connor alone with his own troubled mind. Of course it hurted his feelings but Connor stay. He don't want to lose him too like the others and he decided to take all the blame. Even though they were in a bad relationship, they managed to stay together until college. Just like the others, Connor finally walked away from him but the feelings were permanent and the boy never leave his head since then.

That's why when Jacob told him his feelings, Connor started to panic and fucked everything up, including their friendship. He knew that one day, he would break his heart and someone could love him more than a broken boy like him.

He was always bad at love and nothing could change it.