100 Letters

*edited*

"Connor, please don't go away. Babe, please I'm sorry-"

"It's too late, Troye." He pulled away from his grip and looked into those blue eyes that he used to admire and love. Those are the one that he fell for on the first place and how could love turned into hatred?

"I wish I never gave you anything." The words slipped out from his tongue so easily, sending the blue eyed boy startled and clueless. The room that they shared was a mess. Empty bottles and papers scattered on the floor from the fight that they had earlier. He moved his gaze to the bed that they've shared, replaying all the memories back in his head as he tried to hold back his tears.

Pushing past him to the closet, he grabbed all his clothes and stuffed it into a duffle bag from under the bed as a few tears managed to slip on his cheeks. Troye remained unmoved as he watched him packed all his clothes. Connor can't take it anymore. It was too much for him to handle it himself. Troye never treated him like a person. He almost gave everything to him to please him but he never understand.

Connor won't let him touch him anymore.

He missed the old Troye that he knew. He missed the boy with clear blue eyes and genuine smiles, he missed the boy who would comfort him every time he was feeling down, he missed the boy who would kissed him on the forehead. Or is it all just an act? Is this his real self who's watching him packed all his clothes right now? Was the blue eyed boy that he once knew even exist?

Or is it just him being all dramatic over something that don't even need to be fight for? Connor surely remembered those days when they both were so madly in love, those honeymoon phase where everything were about cuddles and kisses without feeling bored. Every time they make love were all about learning each other bodies, not just to feed off both of their hunger and desires.

When he leave the house without turning back, Troye never stopped him.

Connor silently hoped that he did.

》》》

I love you.

I miss you.

He knows how matter he tried, his ghost won't leave him alone. He would wake up at 3 in the morning, staring into the dark corner of Tyler's guest room, letting his mind wanders. Sometimes he could hear his voice, whispering sweet nothings to his ears.

I'm sorry.

He stared down at a piece of paper that he found in his jean's pocket, his feelings were all mixed up. The 100th piece of paper that Troye managed to put in his jean's pocket. At first he thought how the hell the blue eyed boy managed to do that, and the thought of him was breaking into Tyler's house were just too impossible for his mind. Troye won't do that just for the boy who broke his heart.

Connor was being selfish, and he don't even realised what damaged he had caused to a certain boy with soft, brown curls. The boy was ruining himself more than he already was, with his family who was so ignorant to him just make everything ten times worst than before. Connor don't even realised that he was Troye's livewire, the only one that could mend his broken soul. But look at the green eyed boy, running away from the problem that was Troye, telling himself that the blue eyed boy could save himself now without him while the truth was quite clear: He needed him.

Without hesitation, Connor put all of his clothes in the laundromat machine, hoping that all the memories to be forgotten.