Lie

*idk this chapter is fine*

"You know it won't work-"

"Then make it fucking works Troye for fucks sake!" Connor rubbed his face with his palms as he tried to hold back his tears. Connor knows that everything was falling apart. He knows that it won't work but his head kept telling him that everything would be fine if they tried to ignore it.

"It won't fucking works! You're just making it more complicated-"

"If you don't love me no more then tell me lies!" Connor choked on his own tears as he shouted while Troye was staring down at him with wide eyes that filled with rage. Connor was already crying his heart out while Troye stormed off to the bathroom, the sound of shattered glass followed after.

Connor was scared that one day Troye would leave him. He was so scared that he'll leave him alone. They have been together for 6 months and it was getting worst day by day. Connor have seen Troye at his worst and honestly, you would never wanted to see him like that.

They freshly just graduated from high school together and they've decided to move out from their parents house. Since Troye's parents gave him a house after the graduation, they decided to stay together and its easier for them to go to their college because it only took a few minutes to walk from their home. It wasn't too big or small and the size of it just perfect. They lived happily together but that was a few months ago.

It was all sweet and perfect until Troye started to distance himself from Connor.

When he walked back into their room with bleeding knuckles, he walk towards Connor who's sitting at the edge of the bed before he crashed their lips together harshly. It was more than an angry making out session and the tears still ran down his cheeks wildly, making the kiss tasted salty instead of sweet. When Troye bite down his neck without gentleness, Connor sobbed silently as he let the blue eyed boy to devour him with his touch. Isn't this what he wanted? For Troye to tell him lies? Why he was still crying then?

"Off." His voice was rough and Connor removed his t-shirts while he does the same. Troye pushed him harshly on his back and continued to kiss him. He bite down Connor's lips until it bleed, making the green eyed boy to whimper. Connor dig his nails into his arms, leaving marks on his pale skin and Troye just ignored it as he continued to bite down and suckling his neck.

Troye started to unbuttoned his jeans and leaving him completely naked before he removed Connor's too. He use his own spit and applied it before he pushed into his entrance without warning, making the green eyed boy to gasp loudly. He quicken his pace as Connor dragged his nails on his back, leaving scratch marks, a few tears managed to slip away. It was rough and it hurted Connor so much that he only feel pain instead of pleasure. After Connor came, Troye still fucking into him until he finally came too inside him. He pulled away and collapsed besides him, both panting heavily while Connor still silently sobbing.

Troye then get up and walk towards the bathroom, leaving Connor behind without a single word. Still sobbing, Connor pulled the blanket up to cover up his body and continued to cry silently. After Troye finished cleaning himself and changed his clothes, he walked out from the room before he heard the front door closing harshly.

That night Troye didn't come back and Connor cried the entire night.

》》》

The next morning, Connor skipped his class. He don't even bother to pick up his phone. After taking a shower and changed his clothes, Connor stared at his own reflection. His eyes was puffy and red, his green orbs was dull and there's a cut across his lips from last night. The bags under his eyes was getting worst from the lack of sleep. He looked totally exhausted and dead. Then he decided to clean up the shattered glass on the floor and he put down the broken mirror since Troye punched it last night until his knuckles bleed.

When the night came, Connor hasn't ate anything. He wasn't hungry at all and he went to bed early since Troye still didn't come back. In the middle of the night, he heard the front door open and the sound of someone's footsteps followed. He felt the bed besides him dipped a little before a hand wrapped around his hips as the other boy nuzzled his nose into his neck from behind. Connor remained unmoved.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, his breath smells like cigarettes smokes and alcohol. When Connor doesn't responded to him, he continued to say it until sleep took both of them into the land of dreams.

He went to the hopeless kingdom again.

《《《

*facepalm*

HeLp and i know it was rushed but idk.

also thank you for reading this book i never thought people would read it actually <3