Now Or Never

*edited*

As what people would say, young love won't last forever. Its been a few months after they confess their feelings to each other. Their relationship move too fast actually but neither of them really care about it. You could say that Connor was totally madly in love. He never felt so happy and excited about anything before but when Troye was around, he was happier and eager about everything.

But it was weeks ago since they last talked with each other. Troye was out of the town with his family and how Connor wished that he was around. Connor would called him but he never pick up and he never called him back. Connor would tell himself that maybe he doesn't want his parents to find out about them. If they do, he was sure that they'll never meet each other again. Connor decided to draw a line up and just wait until he was in town again so they'll talk about this later.

Keeping their relationship as a secret was Connor's idea since he doesn't want his friends to find out about his sexuality. Most of his friends were homophobics and what would the others say if they find out that the school's bad boy was secretly gay and literally dating a boy at the moment?

When Connor meet Troye at school, he was slightly hurt since Troye didn't tell him that he was back in town. He became more distant than usual and they barely talked with each other at school. Connor would steal some glances at him in the cafeteria and their English class from afar since he really need an explanation from him. Troye was acting so weird around him and Connor was frustrated.

Then, he decided to sneak into his bedroom by his window in the middle of the night since he can't sleep by thinking about their problems. When he finally managed to climb up to his window, thankfully the window wasn't locked so he can slip into his room without waking up anyone in the house.

When he closed the window back and turned around, Troye was already sitting up on his bed with wide eyes, his curls was a mess and untamed.

"Connor? What are you doing he-" Without hesitation, he walked toward him and straddled his lap before wrapping his arms around his neck and crashed their lips together. He was surprised at first but responded to his kiss after a few seconds. Troye bring his hands around his hips loosely as he tilt his head for a better access. Connor miss his warm lips against his and he almost lose his mind without his touch. Troye ignoring him at school make him so frustrated and finally seeing him this close send butterflies in his stomach.

Before the kiss getting more heated, Connor pulled away and they both were panting heavily, Connor's hands still wrapped around his neck and his hands still on his hips. When they meet each other eyes, Connor tried not to leaned in and kiss his lips again.

"I miss you." Connor said quietly; afraid that someone could hear it and Troye chuckled at his words. He nudge his nose into Connor's neck with a sleepy smile.

"Me too, Connie." Connor blushed at the nickname as Troye smirked since he knew how to make the green eyed boy to blush. Connor hide his face into Troye's neck to hide his reddened cheeks, breathing in his sweet scent since he missed it so much. When Connor removed his face from his neck, Troye connected their lips sensually, making Connor hummed in pleasure. Connor tugged lightly on his hair while Troye snake his hands under his shirt, caressing Connor's skin with his cold hands, sending shivers through Connor's body. Neither both of them tried to pick up the pace. When Connor bite down on his lower lips, Troye gasped before pushing him down on his bed without pulling away from their kiss.

Troye bite down on his lower lips, making the green eyed boy to gasp before he slide into his mouth easily, tasting every inch and every corner of his mouth that he can reach. After he was satisfied, he pulled away from Connor and continued to kiss him on his jaw down to his collarbones, biting down on his skin here and there, leaving visible marks that would lasted for a few days.

"Troye," Connor said between gasped since Troye was snaking his hands higher under his shirts.

"Hmm?" He stopped to look down at him; his clouded eyes barely open. Connor bite his lips as he watched him who's hovering over him with swollen lips and his minty, hot breath hitting his cheeks as their face only an inch from each other. Troye lowered his face and give a peck on his lips before the green eyed boy whined. Troye chuckled and kiss his cheeks, making the other boy blushed hard.

"Tro, no more teasing." Connor whined before Troye lifted his eyebrows, his eyes widen.

"Love me now, Troye." Connor said breathlessly as he looked into his cloudy blue eyes innocently, his hands gripping the front of his t-shirts. Troye stared back at him, his expression was unreadable.

"Its now or never."

That's all it took to make Troye crashed his lips against his again.