Good Mourning

*edited*

When the sun was coming up, they both knew that they can't be seen together.

He wished that every morning, Troye would be there besides him instead of the crumpled sheets and the cold spot besides him. That's why Connor hate mornings.

Before he meet Troye, he never believe in love. He thought that its just a phase and love is a losing game. They said there's a place where love conquers all. Of course Connor don't believe it. After his parents seperated, Connor always told himself that there's no such thing as true love. If there was such things like true love, his parents would still be together.

Secretly, Connor hope that there's such things like true love in this cruel world. A city where the streets full of milk and honey. He thought he already found it but little does he know that it was nothing near what he thought it was.

All he knew was a hopeless place that he has been for years. It was always cloudy and grey but Connor feel safe. It feels like home and it was hard for him to leave it. Maybe the hopeless kingdom was his real home; not the kingdom that he was in that full with pride, the grass was always green and its always sunny. Maybe that's why he felt out of place. He thought he belonged to the hopeless kingdom instead of this living hell.

But they said hopeless isn't a place. They said it was nothing but a state of mind. Is it true? Connor was confused.

But when he meet Troye, he slowly leaving the hopeless kingdom. The grey skies turned pink, the sun finally shone and the night sky filled with twinkling stars and the fountain finally flowed with milk and honey instead of red. Connor was quite excited since he finally found the kingdom that he secretly hope was real. But sometimes Connor don't even trust himself because he was always changing.

Their love story reminded him of Romeo and Juliet, where they hide their love from everyone and they will secretly meet each other when the night came. Troye would kiss him in the backyard where no one could see them together and eventually leaving him when the sun was coming up. Every night, Connor would leave his window unlocked and he'll wait for the blue eyed boy to climb up to his room so they could spend more time together in each others arms.

The nights would be filled with the sound of Troye's breath, the melody that could make him feel relax and safe. The smell of him, the sweetness of strawberry candies in stores, the grass after the rain, cigarette smokes in the middle of the night mixed with his laundry soap. The boy held a very exotic scent, something that Connor would bottle up and use every day.

The sound of his angelic voice, but yet it still could break Connor's heart in no time. The sound that came from the back of his throat whenever Connor managed to pleasure him with his mouth, his strong hands that would pinned him down on the mattress with his nails digging into Connor's skin, his long eyelashes, his cherry lips that could make Connor begged for more, his tongue which would make him see stars. Connor wondered if everything could be more perfect than this.

But nothing here is as it seems.