17

Invitation

Soleil's

A month had passed since that incident. I never told my parents about it. I know they will just worry and that'll mean good bye freedom for me.

Ezekiel's been in and out of the school since he will have his concert tomorrow. He has been rehearsing really hard but then he never fails to always update me or send cheesy messages. God, I miss him.

Is this the feeling of liking someone so much and wants him to be beside me everyday?

Days are slowly passing by whenever he is not around.

I was on my way to my second class when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hi baby." Ezekiel said

"Hi Ez, how are you?" I asked him trying to supress the happiness I am feeling because of his call.

"I'm fine. Are you going tomorrow?" He asked me

Well obviously yes. "I think so why?"

"Baby, I'm expecting you to come tomorrow. You're in the front row. The closer you are to me, the better." He said

I giggled. "I miss you." I whispered silently.

I was hoping that he didn't hear that but then he did. Ugh, Soleil! Maybe he'd think I'm being so clingy!

"Baby, turn around." He said and then I turned around.

My eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing! I was seeing Ezekiel! Holding roses for me.

"Eze!" I said happily and went to him as fast as I could and hugged him tightly.

How I missed being with him. I didn't realise how awkward the situation was until someone coughed.

"Aww, my baby missed me that much." He teasingly said

I removed my hands from him and I could feel my cheeks burning up. Gosh, what an embarrassment! Ugh.

I covered my face hiding my tomato face from him.

"I missed you so much too." He said and I felt him kissed my forehead.

Please, don't do that! You're making me fall harder for you and I don't even know what to call us. Am I just a past time? If you really like me, court me already!

Ugh, this fustrates me so bad.

"I'll walk you to your next class." I heard him say.

I turned to him, "don't you have rehearsals?" I asked him

"Remember what I told you? No matter how busy I am, I will always make some time for you." He smirked. I swear I could feel my knees wobbling! Why say those words to me, Eze? It would want me not to let you go to rehearsals.

"Chessy as ever!" I said to him.

"Only to you baby." He said

"Soo how would I go tomorrow?" I asked him

"Oh baby, don't worry about it. I invited your parents and they agreed to come to my concert." He said

Wow! Just wow! How could Ezekiel Ford convince Theodore Manuel to go to a concert? Unbelievable.

"How? My daddy doesn't like to go to concerts." I said to him

"Oh baby, I am Ezekiel Ford." He proudly said.

"Yeah, whatever." I said, "Wish you were gonna spend this day with me." I silently whispered to the air.

I was suprised when he took my hand and dragged me to the janitor's closet. Well this is awkward.