16

Soleil's

Ugh! I'm so unlucky! I can't even get out of this bathroom!

I know all of you are asking how I got here well let me tell you.

I was at the sea, swimming. I noticed someone was keep staring at me! How weird is that?

I wanted to call Ezekiel but he was too busy with grilling our food.

I kept telling myself, maybe I am just overthinking, it usually happens.

As I was getting near the shore, something stinged me and it was so painful. I could barely feel my foot!

Then some girl went over to me and offered me help, who was I to reject, right?

So I accepted her help and she brought me into this bathroom and said that she'd call Ezekiel for me. She told me to wait just right here.

Yet, hours had passed by and she didn't came back! What a crazy and weird girl! Unluckily, I didn't memorised her face.

But the most unlucky thing had happened today is, here I am in a bathroom with a sore foot and I HAVE MY PERIOD!

Ugh! I can't even move. I could feel my underwear being soaked with blood. I feel so grossed out.

I swear if I'm going to see that girl again, I'd slap her for leaving me here.

This bathroom is clean, well I got to thank her for that but it is creepy. The lights are out and I could really feel someone is inside, here, with me.

"Hello?! Is someone there?" I tried to shout that as loud as I can hiding the fear from my voice.

"Soleil." A deep masculine voice had said.

"Who are you?" I asked looking at my surrounding, trying to look for his presence.

"You can't see me." He said

"Please, help me get out of here. Maybe they are worried about me." I pleaded

My insides had turned when he laughed so hard, is he psychotic?

"Why would I help you get out of here when I'm clearly enjoying myself?" He said so lowly but with amusement

What the hell is wrong with this guy!?

"I don't know who you are but please let me get out of here." I said calmy.

I could here footsteps getting louder and louder. A cold hand touched my hair and I could feel him sniffing my hair.

"Oh, Soleil. How I wanted to be with you right at this very moment." He said

That made my whole body shake in fear.

"Please, let me out." I begged

"I will, don't worry." He said, "but remember this only I could have you. Only I could marry you." I felt him walk away.

I didn't know why my tears were flowing down yet this was the first time that I had been scared as fuck. I'm not the person who is easily afraid yet there's something in that man that made me fear him.

"Soleil!" I heard voices screaming my name

"I'm here!" I said as loudly as I could but my body shivered in cold.

I think I'd be sick later.

The door was kicked and it flew into the air. There I saw Ezekiel's eyes roaming around the place until his eyes found mine.

"Ez." I said weakly

He didn't say anything but he greeted me with an embrace. Why do I feel so safe whenever he's around?