12

Happy 1k reads!💖 Thankyou for your patience. Was busy with school works.☺️

The meeting

Ezekiel's

I didn't know how long I was looking at myself in front of this bloody mirror. For fuck's sake why do I feel like a girl right now? When I went out of my condo, I received a text from Soleil about my whereabouts and I told her I'll be there pretty soon.

I didn't want to be late, this is the first time I will be meeting my future father-in-law and I didn't want to have a bad expression from him. When I arrived infront of the mansion, the guard immediately checked on who I am. I told them that I was requested by Soleil Manuel and they bloody didn't believe me!

"I told you, Soleil asked me to come. The president asked me to have dinner." I said to them calmly

"We can't let you through without a verification." the guard said

"I'm Ezekiel Ford, a friend of Soleil." I said, but shit why does it hurt when I referred myself as her friend?

'Well suck it up dude, that's for being so slow.' the back of my mind said

"Sorry sir but you have to wait." the guard said

Ugh, bloody hell! I'm gonna be late for this dinner! This can't be happening?!

They were basically saying that I'm a bloody liar for not having proof that I was invited to prove them wrong, I called Soleil.

"Hello Ez? Where are you?" Soleil asked worriedly

"Hello love, I'm here outside the gate and these bloody bodyguards won't let me through." while looking at them deadly

"Oh, sorry Ez. Hand over the phone to them." She said softly. How could she even talk so sweetly normally?

When I handed the phone to them, they were thinking twice of getting the phone but in the end they did and while I was watching their reactions, their eyes went huge. Suck it up dude! They handed the phone back to me and apologised. I said it was okay, it's my love's fault why I wasn't able to pass through.

As I went through inside, their house looks wonderful. It reminds me of home. I didn't know where to park my car though so as I went down, a valet greeted me and asked for my keys. Two guards were infront of the door. Geez, how many guards does my love have for their home? When they saw me, they immediately opened the door. I was expecting something extravagant but then their house was simple yet elegant. The maids led me towards their dining area and shit, you can't even explain how nervous I am.

I almost piss in my pants when I saw her parents. Her father had this mysterious facial expression in his face while her mother is really welcoming. I can see now why opposites attaracts.

I moved my eyes towards the girl that I love and there she was looking simple yet beautiful, she walks slowly towards me. I greeted her with a smile.

"Mommy and Daddy, this is Ezekiel Ford." She said to them

"Is she your boyfriend, honey?" Her mom said sweetly, oh dear mother-in-law she'll be mine soon.

"Mom!" She said it as if she was ashamed of what she asked

"What? I'm just asking." Her mom said innocently.

Soleil was about to say something when her father cleared his throat.

"Why are you late?" He asked strictly. His voice gives me the chills. It was so scary, I think I'll be dead later or I don't know.

"Sorry Sir, I did not think that the guards were aware of my arrival since it took me thirty minutes to convince them." I said properly.