15

Can't Help Falling In Love, now showing! Don't forget to watch it guys and no to SPOILERS🙅🏻

The Camp Part Two

Soleil's

"Dare." I said

I just hope they wouldn't ask me to do anything stupid.

I looked at John and it seems like he has a great plan with his devlish smile on me.

"I dare you" he paused, "to do a lap dance on Ezekiel!" He continued

What? A lap dance? I don't know how to do that. Everyone cheered. I looked at Ezekiel and I know he didn't want me to do it.

"John, can you ask another dare?" Ezekiel asked him

But then I I joined the conversation, "No, it's okay. I'll do it." I said

Ezekiel looked at me, "are you sure baby? I mean I know you're not comfortable."

"Eze, I can do this. Besides, it's you." I said to him and smiled.

They started to put some music on. So is a lap dance like a sexy dance but then I'm just doing it in someone's lap?

I didn't know what to do but I stood up and started to move my hips. I walked over to Ezekiel seductively and waited for the proper chorus of the song. He looked as if he was nervous.

I then sat on his lap and loved my hips in there. I grabbed his hands and mate it travel all over my waist and backwards. I don't know but I love it. I faced him now and looked into his eyes. I didn't know what I was doing but I started to have this rhythmic flow and grinded my body on his. Damn, I feel hot.

"Shows over guys!" Someone said which made every body laugh.

I stopped as they wished and sat beside Ezekiel again. I could feel that he was uncomfortable.

I snuggles closer to him and asked, "are you okay?"

"Ofcourse baby, I'm okay." He said

"Did I disappoint you? I know I wasn't really good." I said honestly

The others kept on playing. Ezekiel went closer to me and said, "baby, you're good at everything. It's just that you made me -" he paused

"Made you what?" I asked curiously

"Hard." He said and then I looked at under our blanket and laughed.

"Didn't know that was a tease." I said honestly

"Everything about you is making my nerves out of control baby." He whisphered to me

He was getting closer and closer to me, like he was going to kiss me. But then the bottle landed on him.

"Ezekiel, truth or dare." Someone asked him

He faced the person pissed, since he wasn't able to do what he wanted to do. That made me laugh.

"Dare." He said

"I dare you to have seven minutes in heaven with," the person's eyes roamed around the circle and it landed on me, "with Soleil."

Ezekiel smiled as if he won a prize in the lottery. "With pleasure." He said and stood up. He offered his hand to me and I accepted it.

We walked towards the tent that was near in the woods. It was so dark.

They locked us up on the outside.

He turned to me which made me gulp. "Now, where were we?" He asked