Say No More 💗: Algee

(Inspired By his new song Girl)

                                          (Y/N)

"I'm just being honest (Y/N/N)" He says.

I roll my eyes.

"Algee.... what part of "I think we should break up" did you not understand ?" I asked.

He put his finger under his chin.

"When you said Break up..." he said.

Does he think this shit is a joke?

"Algee I'm being serious.. honestly it's taking everything in me not to smack the shit out of you" I say.

"Look for the last time.. I fucked with her way before I knew you.. honestly" he says.

"I don't give a fuck, I seen you and her all close to each other at the party. She was touching all over you." I say.

"But I wasn't touching her back, baby do you honestly think I would cheat on someone as gorgeous as you" he says.

"To be honest I don't know... it doesn't matter if you didn't touch her back, you didn't try to stop her... that's why I'm pissed" she says.

He sighed.

"Look I'm sorry okay, I was wrong for that but just know that you're the only girl that I love and that these hoes could never..." he says.

I looked away from him.

I honestly don't even know if I could trust him or anything he says anymore.

"All of my friends were at that party Algee, do you know how embarrassing that was.. seeing your own boyfriend being felt up by some low class hoe" I said shaking my head.

He tried to grab my hand but I snatched it away.

"Look Y/N you already know I don't second guess about you.. you're my everything, fuck these chicken head ass females.. I only got you on my mind. These girls wish they were in your place and they try everything in their power to try and get it. But I don't entertain them, I don't want this one little mistake to get in the way of our relationship. It killed me not speaking to you for the past 2 days. I miss waking up next to you.. I love you" he says.

I wanna believe him.. trust me I really do.

It's just I can't get hurt again.

I don't want to set myself up for heartbreak.

Even though Algee may not be the type to do that.. I just don't want to risk it.

"But I guess there's no point in talking if you're not gonna listen or change your mind... if you really want us to break up then Say no more... I value your happiness more than anything else" he says.