Imagination: Woody💦👅

This is based off of Eric Bellinger's song Imagination so I hope you guys enjoy this one.. hopefully this makes up for what happened on the last chapter 😓

Anyways Lovelies enjoy

_______________________

Girl come thru and let's do what we did in your imagination...

Yess!!!! Finally he's coming back. I haven't seen my boyfriend woody in like 3 months.. it's because he's been on the road and on tour.

Ever since the New edition movie he's been traveling a lot. And it makes me feel lonely because he'll be gone for months.

I just really miss him and his presence. And I definitely miss the sex that we used to have.

It's been so long since Woody and I had sex. We would never have time for it because he'll either be busy or I will.

It's gotten to the point where I could only fantasize... and that's kinda sad. Fantasizing about your boyfriend who you could easily just get dick from..

*sighs*

And my Thoughts are very very VERY explicit.. I fantasize about shit that woody and I have never even done before.

There's so many new things and soo many sexual things I want to do to that boy when he gets back.

It's been too long and my imagination has really been running wild and has gotten the best of me.

I remember I had a dream about us actually pulling an all nighter...

What?

We could never go more than 30 minutes.

I'm telling you... in my imagination I'm a whole freak ...

I guess the saying is true.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

And makes this pussy wetter.

Yeah I totally just added that last part but I'm pretty sure you get what I mean.

"Y/N I'm home" I hear someone yell downstairs.

Yay!!! It's my baby woody.

I run down the stairs and see my woody by the door with his luggage in both of his hands.

I didn't even say anything... I literally just jumped on him with my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck attacking him with kisses.