Mi Amor👄: Keith

This one is a bit different.. I'm not using Y/N this girl will actually have a name. This is just an idea that I had and wanted to see how you guys would react to it. Plus in this imagine it's gonna be interracial.. I'm trying something new so I hope you guys enjoy.

_____________________

Dolores Pov

"Honestly V it's been awhile since I've been on an actual date.. I'm kinda nervous" I told my friend Valencia.

I was sitting down on a chair in my robe while she was doing my makeup.

"Well don't be... just be yourself and be confident. And besides, from what you told me he seems like a pretty chill guy" she says.

I sigh.

"I just don't want to screw things up, I really like him and I would hate for this date to ruin my chances of ever being with him" I told her.

"Tell me what he's like again" she asked.

"Well he's smart as hell for one... 3.8 gpa average. He's a very great actor and he's super funny. Plus he's sweet and very caring to the ones he loves." I say.

"Well what do you like about him?" She asked.

"How Passionate he is, he knows what he wants to with his life and ain't nothing better than a man that has life goals" I told her.

She smiled.

"I know that's right Mija I'm so proud of you for putting yourself out there" she says.

I smile.

She starts to put the finishing touches on my face.

"Okay I'm done... go look at your face" she says.

I go to look in the mirror and let me tell you... I was SHOOK.

                                        (Dolores)

                                        (Dolores)

"Oh mi Dios niña.. I LOVE IT!!!" I told her.

"You better girl, I spent a whole hour creating a masterpiece... I'm glad u appreciate it though" she says.

I gave her a huge hug.

"Thank you" I tell her.

"You're welcome... now go get dressed your date will be here in any minute."

I hurried up and went to the bathroom to get changed.

10 mins later