Requested by Santana: Woody

This was done by so go check her out ❤️ anyways enjoy lovelies lemonadebey_
______________________

Your point of view.
"What's wrong now Santana?" Woody rolled his eyes, taking a seat beside me on the couch.
Crossing my arms in an annoying way, I looked over at him then back at the television screen in front of me.

"So you're ignoring me now?"
Smacking my lips, this was the first time since forever he had got something right.
"Last I check, I did nothing to your spoiled ass," Woody said as he picked the remote up from the table and turned the tv off. "So I'm going to ask you again, What is the problem?"
Blowing air out of my nose, he was like an annoying neighbor. He was going to keep bothering me until I snap.

Every since that New Edition movie premiere earlier this month, we started bickering back and forth with each other.

At first, the arguing was mostly about him coming home late, not replying to my texts when he wasn't here, or just plain ignoring me when he was.
It was like night and day with his personality. He could be sweet one minute and a bitch the next.
He was starting to become Bobby Brown number two in my eyes.

I  missed my old Woody. I missed him saying sweet things in my ear and just having sex every once in awhile.
With everything that was going on, it was like he didn't have time for me anymore.
Just this morning, I had on this cute lingerie on and cooked breakfast for him. But you know what he did when he woke up to my kisses?

He pushed me off of him and left for the bathroom.
Sitting on the bed with just my underwear on, I felt more embarrassed today than I ever did in my life.
Putting my a robe on, I watched as he came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I'll be back, later on, today," he said going to the closet to pick out an outfit.
Nodding my head, I left the room without saying another word.

I was done asking him for anything.
So now I was sitting on the couch with Woody trying to get anything to come out of my mouth.
But being stubborn as I was, I kept my mouth shut.
Getting up from his seat, he took his phone out of his back pocket. "Man, I don't need this from you. We over." Shrugging, I turned the tv back on to my favorite show. "Have a nice life with those groupies who only want you for your fame. You'll be crawling back when it's all over with."

"Whatever, I'll be back to grab my stuff later."
"Fine with me," I responded as he was opening the front door and going out of it.
Dropping the tough girl act as he closed the door, I looked at the screen with blurry eyes.
I hope this wasn't the end for us.
------
Woody's point of view.
"I don't know what's wrong with her," I confessed to Keith as we sat down at the bar. "One minute she's all sweet and then the next she's the devil's spawn."
"When is the last time you gave her what she needs," Keith chuckled. "If you don't mind me asking bro."
Taking a sip of my drink, I shrugged. "I really don't remember."

"Well shit. That's the problem."
"Yeah, now I think about it, I have been a little distant with her."
"You need to go home and get your girl back." He said matter of factly. "Before she leaves your ass." 
Paying for the both of us, Keith and I did our little handshake before going our separate ways.
Getting into my car, I drove back home, hoping Satana will still be there.
---
Opening the front door with my keys, I was immediately greeted with music blaring in our shared bedroom.
Chuckling mostly to myself, this girl I wanted to marry one day was listening to the soundtrack of Waiting to Exhale.
Thanking the man above, I'm glad she didn't pull an Angela Bassett on me. Burning everything I owned or touched.
Quietly walking up the staircase, I opened the door to only have my heart broken when I saw a crying Satana on the bed.
Walking up to her, I pulled her into my arms.
"I swear I wasn't trying to ignore you at all," I whispered in her ear.
"Do you love me." She quietly asked, looking up at me with bloodshot eyes.
"Of course I do baby," I said, looking directly in her eyes. "And I could show you better than I could tell you."
Bringing her body down to the bed with mine, I started trailing light feather kisses on her neck then down to her stomach.
Even though the lingerie she was wearing had turned me on, I liked when she wore nothing.
Unclasping her bra with one hand and pulling her underwear off with the other, I still had my mouth on her bare skin.
"Woody please," she begged as she laid her head on a pillow.
Bringing my long, slender fingers to her now shiny clit, she let out a loud moan.
Rubbing the soft skin between her legs as she unravels was the most exciting and sexiest things I have ever seen.
I was amazed at how she reacting to my touch.
She was all mine and I was all hers.
Licking my lips, I pulled my fingers to my mouth and sucked her juices.
She was delicious.
"I want you now," she demanded, bringing her daze eyes down to my large member.
"You don't have to tell me twice." I smiled as I pulled down my pants and underwear down, getting a gasp from my princess as her walls were now surrounding my dick.
Giving her time to adjust before beginning, I kissed her on her lips.
"I love you."
She smiled. "I love you too."
Hearing those four words come out of her mouth, I started pounding into her, making her dig her long fingernails into my back.
"What's my name?" I groaned, burying my face into the crook of her neck.
"Woody," she moaned in pleasure.
Not satisfied with her answer, I plowed into her harder. "What's my name?"
"Daddy," she finally said, reaching her climax to the fullest.
After hearing the headboard over and over again, I suddenly stopped as I came inside of her.
Pulling out, I collapse on her body, laying my head on her chest as she started playing in my head.
"Finally you gave me what I wanted," she tiredly said as I chuckled.
"Sorry about that," I mumbled. "I won't ever do that again."
"We'll see," I heard her say before my eyes closed completely.
I was tired as hell.