My Sister's Bestfriend: Bryshere Part 1

(You) ^^^

(You) ^^^

"Y/N please I'm begging you.. just stay in your room while he's here" my sister Kaylee asked.

I rolled my eyes and huffed and puffed.

"Whatever man" I told her sinking into my bed tapping on my phone.

"I'm being serious Y/N... every time I bring in one of my friends... boy or GIRL, you always trying to seduce them and shit and they won't be paying attention to me" she tells me.

I got up.

"Hey it's not my fault that you choose to be friends with fine ass people and bringing them to the house KNOWING how I am.. soo" I told her.

She rolled her eyes.

"Look just don't be bothering us... and wearing them skimpy ass clothes" she says.

"If he's ugly then you won't have to worry about it baby sis" I say giving a fake smile.

She rolled her eyes and closed my door then walked down the stairs.

Damn.. she's aggy as hell, I wonder which friend she is bringing..

Is it Lucas... mhmm he was fine as hell 😍... I remember riding his ass like a stallion when Kaylee had to run out... good times 👅

Or is it Pryce... ooh I hope it's him.. I remember the last time he had came.. gave that boy the best succ of his life...

Ooh is it Kendra.. OMG she was soo gorgeous.. and she tasted soo sweet 😜.

Ugh now I'm horny... if her friend is cute as hell I don't give a fuck, he or she is getting it.

 if her friend is cute as hell I don't give a fuck, he or she is getting it

(Not you in the picture it's just the hair)

The door bell rang.

After like 30 seconds it rang again.. So I guess I'm gonna have to answer it.

I shrugged then went down the stairs.

I went by the door and looked into the peephole thing to see who it was.