Requested by Tee: Algee

This imagine was done by ioverdramatic make sure to check out her page as well she writes great stories. Anyways lovelies enjoy 💜
_________________________

Tee sat on the bench tapping her leg as she waited for always late Algee

Tee sat on the bench tapping her leg as she waited for always late Algee. She we went through hell to reserve the auditorium for his rehearsal.
"Tee! Sorry I'm late!" He yelled as he ran down the hall with his sheet music flying everywhere.
"Damn you Algee" She sighed as she went to help him with his stuff.

They ended up reaching for the same sheet of paper. Their hands brushing against each other. Tee smiled to herself as she felt his warmth and a tingling sensation from his body.

"I wanna show you this new song Bestie, I've been working on it for a little while." Algee adjusted his sheet music as he sat in front of the piano.
Tee leaned on her elbow waiting to hear what he was about to sing. He chuckled nervously as he fiddled with the keys. He wasn't sure how she would feel about hearing his new music. He'd been having writer's block for a few months and couldn't find inspiration. He had finally found it but the words weren't coming together how he would like.
"Hurry up Al, I don't have all day." Tee whined. Algee straight faced her as he began to play the intro to the song.

"Take back tonight, I know it gets hard to see it. Keep it moving. Oh oh oh oh yeah. But good God you're beautiful. Listen here girl you gotta keep it moving. Oh oh, moving" he sang adding a run at the end.

Tee was dazed and he hadn't sang much of the song. Her cheeks were heated and she was a bit flustered.
"What'd you think?" He asked snapping her out of her thoughts.

"I-It was. I like it." She couldn't stop blushing. Deep in her heart she wanted that song to be about her.
She had developed feelings for her best friend. You could say they came out of nowhere but they honestly didn't. He was kind, humorous, and so appealing to her. The crinkle his nose makes when he tries to deny something, his smile, when he licks his lips, even his eyes when he stares into her soul when he's serious. He was everything a girl could want.

"It's not finished yet, but I'm glad you did." He was on the verge of saying something else when her phone rang.
"It's David." Algee scoffed as he continued to go over his lyrics.

"I'm just going to ignore it." Tee silenced her phone and gave her attention back to Algee.
Only he wasn't paying her much attention anymore. He wouldn't look up from the keys. She hated when he got like that, he was always insecure about not getting attention when he wanted it. Or feared he wasn't important because someone else was in the picture. David wasn't in the picture. He was just some guy that was a little friendlier with Tee than all the rest. She didn't mind him being around, his company wasn't bad. It just wasn't the man she wanted.

"I don't know why you get like that whenever he comes around or I mention him."
"I don't like him, and you know this man."
"But, why?" She said with a little more attitude than intended.