House Party 🎉 prt 3: Algee

Y/N's Point of View

I honestly didn't think Algee would act out like that... why did he act out like that?

Why do I feel like it was my fault?

Basically everyone in the house was gone except for Me, Rhonda, Chardae, Woody, Bryshere and Keith.

Rhonda and Chardae came running towards me.

"Omg girl was that whole thing about you?" Chardae asked.

I looked at them as if they were crazy.

"And just where the fuck were you guys at?" I asked.

"We went to mingle duh... tbh we didn't know we lost you until like an hour later" Rhonda says.

"Well to answer your question I have no idea" I said.

I looked around and saw Bryshere and Algee's friends.

"But I'm about to find out" I say.

I walked over to them.

"Yo honestly I don't even know why he was even tripping like that" Bryshere says to woody.

"Well I mean... you did kinda take his "crush" away from him" Woody replies.

Bryshere sucked his teeth.

"Man, that's his problem.. he never talks, had I known he was feelin shorty like THAT then I would've stepped off" Bryshere says.

Before woody could reply to him I walked up to them.

"Hey uhh do any of you guys know why Algee looked so pissed" I asked.

Woody and Bryshere looked at eachother.

Woody sighed.

"He likes you" Woody says.

"Yeah I know but what does that have to do wi-" I was cut off.

"No I mean like he REALLY likes you, not how he usually does with other girls" woody told me.

"Wait seriously" I said.

"Yes, all that boy ever does is talk about you.. he likes you a lot, and you kinda hurt him when you blew him off " he tells me.

I was shocked... I feel so bad.

"I didn't mean to blow him off like that it's just.. I'm my own person you know, I don't need anybody thinking I'm their property or something, that's why I said what I said to him" I told woody.

"Well maybe you should tell him that... he really likes you Y/N and if you just give him a chance I feel like he'll really make you happy" he tells me.

I do want to give him a chance... I was gonna give him a chance, I just wanted to see what I was gonna get myself into before I did.

I looked at Bryshere.

"I'm sorry but, I like Algee" I told Bryshere.