Remember to never forget

"Aliyse...beep.... Aliyse please wake up"

Aliyse? Who is she?

I heard some voices in the background telling the voice to stop. Yeah listen to those guys.

But The voice keep repeating followed by a beep. "Aliyse" I opened my eyes a little to see I was in a white room. What the fuck am I doing in here?

I sat up quickly to see I was in a hospital bed hooked up to some machines. " ALIYSE YOUR ALIVE" I was engulfed in a hug by a girl. Wait am I Aliyse?

Then everything started to set in.

" joy is that you" the girl started crying but she still smiling " yes I am"

" who knew a frisbee could do that much damage" we both turned to the voice and a doctor walked in.

" a frisbee?" What the fuck was he talking about?

" yes we were sitting on that bench in the park when a frisbee came and hit you in the back of the head I was so worried because you weren't getting up so I called the ambulance."

It was all a dream. Alan, Christian, everyone it was all fake. I was in a coma or something and it was all a dream... But it was so vivid I couldn't believe it.

Joy ran out of the room and started yelling "guys she's awake"

What I presume was joys parents came in and greeted me with smiles.

"Great timing your mothers on the phone she would like to talk to you" Joys mother handed me the phone

" hey mom"

" oh sweetie you're okay! You gave me a heart attack. I'm so so so very sorry that I'm not with you my flight got delayed and I had some problems with Dylan..."

" mom it's okay I'm fine things happen, anyways what happened with you and Dylan?"

She paused and I started to question weather this was a bad time.

" I thought we were going to Vegas but he surprised me and we went to Costa Rica instead."

" mom you're making it hard to see a bad side to this-"

" we'll I'm not done" " okay sorry continue"

" anyways he proposed and I just ... I just wasn't ready, It was all to much at once and I guess he couldn't take that so he left me here alone."

" oh my gosh mum are you okay? Forget about me that's awful"

" no no it's okay. I ran into a nice guy who I actually know from before he was a friend of your dads.

" that's great! And horrible but mostly great!"

" yeah and he actually has a son who I think lives or is in your area, I talked to him and he seems nice. actually he said he was going to pass by the hospital to see how you're doing"

I nodded. Just as long as my moms okay that's all that matters.

There was a knock on the door of my room and a tall man with tattoos peeking out under his leather jacket walked in. I couldn't believe it.

" hi I'm Austin I'm looking for Aliyse is this the right room?"

Everyone nodded accept me because I was to shocked at who is standing in front of me.

" it's nice to meet you Aliyse, I hear are parents are hitting it off pretty well hun?" I giggled and he smiled.

" we'll leave you two alone" I gave joy one last hug before they left the room closing the door behind them.

" so what happened to you?" He asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

" got hit in the back of the head with a frisbee" he laughed loudly making me laugh as we'll. he covered his mouth with his hands " sorry I just.." " it's okay it does sound pretty ridiculous" he nodded smiling,

I couldn't believe he was here for me.

" you are Austin carlile right?"

" yes I am how did you know?"

" of mice and men is my favourite band in the whole world" he smiled. We'll I'm glad we can talk about music together" i smiled " I also love slipknot, drinking monster, and watching Star Wars."

His eyes went wide and his smile grew. " okay that's it I love you already" I laughed " I guess pass your test then"

" oh yeah with flying colours!" We laughed and I stared into each other's big brown eyes.

" oh yeah I wanted to get you something and your mother said you like music, if I knew you liked our stuff I would have just brought you Alan" I giggled imagining the poor ginger arriving all wrapped up in ribbon and a bow.

He pulled out a silver bracelet out of his pocket and clipped it around my wrist. I gasped realizing where I've seen it before.

" you like it, I was kind of questioning weather it was the right thing to get or not."

I glided my finger over all the little rock and roll charms that hung from the bracelet. 100% this was the one from my dream.

I gestured him to come closer and he did and as soon as he was close enough I attacked him into a hug.

He hugged back. " I guess that's a yes" he chuckled. I nodded into his shoulder. " this bracelet and you are the best gifts ever"

He slipped his finger under my chin and lifted my face up to meet his.

"we'll I'm glad" he smiled.

" no mater what happens with our parent I will never forget you."

I beamed. " I'll never forget you either"

--------------

A/N- we'll thanks for reading that's it. Comment if you want a sequel I might post one I think I have an idea but anyways thank you so much for reading I really appreciate it love you all:)