Remember to never forget

Hunters pov

The sky started to get dark and the first day of warped had finally ended. I was in the middle of being dragged out of the tour bus by Alan, " come on we're already late for the bonfire!" He whined.

" your fault for getting stuck with me " I said tying my high tops. He chuckled " I chose to be stick with you if you should know" he said leaning against the wall. " oh really? And why is that?" I said putting my hands on my hips.

He paused and for a second his smile disappeared, but he shook his head and a replaced it with a cheeky grin. "Because I love my little monster." He said ruffling my long hair. Before I could question anymore he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the van into the cool night air. As we practically ran towards the booming music I could smell the smoke coming from the giant bonfire and the hundreds of people around it.

As i lost alan in the crowd I found a seat on an empty bench and I watched as everyone sang, danced, and became totally wasted around me.

" is this seat taken?" I looked up surprised to see Christian over me. I shook my head and he sat next to me. " as you can see I'm very popular" I said gesturing towards all the empty seats beside me.

He smiled. He was tall ( not as tall as austin), he had black hair to his chin and green eye quite handsome if you ask me.

We talked about warped, music, and I tried my best to keep the conversation off me because I honestly didn't want anyone to know my secret yet.

I learned that he was 17, lived in la, loved music and one day wanted to be preforming right here at warped.

" can I get everyone's attention please?" A very drunk Aaron said into a microphone, wobbling on the mini stage in front of us. " it's time for karaoke!!" He yelled raising his hands in the air as everyone cheered. He walked of stage and grabbed a bunch of microphones from a box and started handing them out. I watched as he came closer and he stopped in front of me and smiled and handed me one. " damn you Aaron" I said getting up. He smirked and walked off to hand out the last one. I looked back at Christian and he gave me a thumbs up. I mouthed the words I can't sing and he just smiled and mouthed don't worry your not the only one.

I walked onstage and looked at the other chosen ones. There was me, Phil, mike Fuentes from ptv, Kyle pavone from wcar, and Justin hills from sws. I stood in the middle of Phil and Justin because I know them the best. I had met Justin and the rest of sleeping with sirens a when I almost walked in on Gabe at the broken port o potty only a few hours before. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

As the music started I instantly remembered it from the radio when Aaron, Alan, and Tino were telling about the sadly giant world of pop and I made them listen to it on repeat from YouTube until I learned every single word.

I grinned at Justin and he winked at me and we jumped in front of everyone on stage and started to sing

"Your insecure, don't know what for. Your turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or! Don't need makeup to cover up being the way that you are is eno-o-ough!" "Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but yo-ou." Then mike, Phil, and Kyle joined in for the chorus.

BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE, THE WAY THAT YOU FLIPPED YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED! WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL YOU DON'T KNO-O-OW YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL!! IF ONLY YOU SAW WHAT CAN SEE, YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY I WANT YOU SO DESPERATELY, RIGHT NOW IM LOOKING AT YOU AND I CAN'T BELIEVE, YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL!

by the second verse everyone was out of their seats and singing along weather they liked the song or not. I looked around and I made eye contact with the one person still sitting down.