Remember to never forget

Aliyse pov

I opened my eyes to see tall trees above me, whatever I was lying on was really uncomfortable. A sharp pain filled my head and everything was fuzzy. Where am I? I thought. I stood up and suddenly fell back down because my legs were shaking so much making my head hurt even more if that was even possible. After a couple of try's I finally got up and started walking more into the park.

I couldn't think strait, all I could picture is what was right in front of me. After what felt like an eternity I came to what seemed like the end if the park and I saw a building and sitting on the stars was a tall man with lots of tattoos staring down at his phone. He looked sad, maybe he can tell me where I am. I started slowly towards him not noticing the trail of blood I had been leaving behind me.

Austin's pov

" common Austin this is the fourth time you've forgotten the words already was up man ?" Said Alan sitting down on the stool behind him.

" are you ok?" Said Aaron looking concerned.

Truth Is I wasn't ok. I didn't sleep at all last night, and today we were in the studio early to record some new songs and I just couldn't remember anything. " I'm going to go step outside for a bit" I said leaving everybody questioning if That was a good idea.

I sat outside on the stairs and my phone buzzed. It was a text from Alan " you sure you done need to talk about something ?" It read.

Alan might come off as a showoff but he knows when something's up and he will try to help. But He can't know about the nightmares. Not yet anyway.

" umm excuse me?" Said a voice. " could I ask where I am?" I looked up to see a girl about 16 or 17 with light brown skin, walking slowly towards me. I knew something was wrong with her just by the way she was limping and the way she asked where she was. Maybe she was mentally challenged I thought. " ah well, you are in Johnson park and if you turn left that's 16th street." I said. "Oh ok umm thanks" she said smiling. As she started walking in the direction of 16th I noticed a puddle where she was standing before.

I walked closer to get a better look and stopped dead.

Blood.

I turned and looked to see her leaning against a tree and the back of her head covered in blood I sprinted towards her just as she started to fall.

------------

Finally the two sides meet:)