Remember to never forget

Alan pov

When Aaron, Tino and Phil left I went with the lady to go sign some forms. Turns out she was a pretty big fan of omam herself so in return I signed a piece of paper and gave her a hug.

I went back to hunters' room and leaned against the doorway. She looked up at my with hopeful eyes.

I nodded " turns out she's a big fan" hunter smiled wide. I cocked my head towards the exit " come on, let's go home." I extended my hand towards her and she ran up and took it.

Austin pov

I heard the door unlock. I presumed it was Alan so I didn't pay much attention. " Austin..." The voice of a young girl, sounded almost like....

I looked over at the door to see Alan with his hand on the shoulder of her, the girl I had been morning over for what feels like forever -(see what I did there ;)

I dropped to my knees as she ran over to me and wrapped herself around my torso. I squeezed he tightly against me never wanting to let go.

I couldn't keep the tears in so I let them flow freely. " I thought you were dead.... I thought you were dead."

She looked up at me with her big brown eyes staring into mine. She giggled and scruff my face. "You have a beard" I smiled for the first time in a long time, tears and all and kissed the top of her head.

Alan pov

I watched them together wishing I could join but this was their moment. It was dark outside by the time we got to the apartment so it was pitch black now and hunter had fallen asleep on him so he carried her into the bedroom. I saw a pice of paper on the ground so I picked it up.

Written on it was some what I presume was song lyrics:

Words wear off, nervous paces

Something's off, see it in their faces

Say anything, say anything

Say anything that could make this all okay

Take it away, take it away

Take away all of this emptiness I feel

'Cause I will never find another you

Another you, another you.

I still hear you in this house

I still feel you in my bones

And like the portraits in the halls

I wish you were staring back at me

Say anything, say anything

Say anything that could make this all okay

Take it away, take it away

Take away all of this emptiness I feel

'Cause I will never find another

I may never find myself

I will never find another you

So I'll carry you with me in my dreams, my memory

So I'll carry you with me (you'll always be with me) in my dreams, my memory

So I'll carry you with me, you'll always be my memory.....

After that it stopped, must have forgotten to finish

My mind suddenly went into song writing mode and I jotted down on the paper some guitar chords. Then shoved it in my pocket.

I walked into the bedroom and saw her curled up beside him. Austin ran his hands through her hair. I sat on the edge of the bed feeling unsure of what to do, should I tell him now? Why did I think this was the right time.

He sat up and gestured for me sit beside him. I sat in the little spot on the other side if him. " so what-" before I could finish his lips collies with mine. He had grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer to him. I was so in shock I froze. This is what you've been wanting just go with it.

After he broke away A small smile crossed his face. " what... Was that for?" He shrugged.

" you looked kinda cute and you brought me back her." He looked down at the little sleeping girl beside him. I blushed, did he just call me cute? " oh it was nothing.." I said trailing off.

I heard a faint beeping sound, I started to see black spots everywhere then slowly everything went black.

------

A/n almost done this story guys