Remember to never forget

Hunters pov

It had only been a week with the guys but it felt like I've been with them for years. I learn where everything was, that the picture I saw awhile ago was them performing at this thing called warped tour a few years back it sounded awesome, and that they were a band called of mice and men.

They treated me like i was a member of the family and everyday was amazing. Austin took me to this guy called Thomas Wellingdon who ask me lots of questions about myself and taught me some stuff I should know. I later learned he is what's known as a phycologist and that was his job and he was suppose to help me regain my memory faster

------

I placed the drink on the table in front of Austin and sat down next to him on the couch, we were watching supernatural and I was really excited because I don't think I've ever seen it before but he had the first 4 seasons recorded so that's what we have been doing the whole day. nothing but watching Sam and dean Winchester hunt down demons.

"Thanks" Austin said opening the soda can. " no problem" I said smiling.

We watched as Sam and dean walked throughout the dark haunted building. The tension was killing me. Me and Austin were silent, both wanting to know when the demon was going to jump out.

"Boo!" I heard behind me. I screamed and austin jumped. We turned to see Alan laughing his head off.

"What the hell man!" Said Austin shoving past him towards the garbage. I smiled. It was pretty funny. " I got a call from the studio they want to meet us there for a meeting." Alan said. " Aaron, tino and Phil already left."

So we all ran out to Austin's car and drive to the studio where I waited in a small room while the guys went who knows where to talk about something important.

After what seemed to be about an hour of me doing nothing I hear the door open and Alan's head popped in first followed by the rest of the gang.

Austin sat beside me and we ended up in a circle on the floor. " what's up?" I said looking up at Austin.

" we're going on tour."