Chapter 31

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

Today is going to be a great day today! I'm going to be hanging with my girls and there boyfriends . . . but hey I got Matt.

Hayes and Nash had to go back to North Carolina for family thing, the Jacks and Carter were invite as guests to this party thing.

So now it's just Matt, Rebecca, Sara, Cameron, Aaron and I. Which is good, so no more drama and her comes the fun!

** Katie's POV & Thoughts **

I HATE THAT BITCH. How dare she push me to the ground!! All I was doing was giving out my opinion, all she was doing was being a bitch.

She better watch her back, because I'm not done with her yet . . .

**Angie's POV & Thoughts **

It was around 5 o'clock and the guys and I decided to go to the mall and "explore".

It was actually great, right now Matt and I are in my room and i'm getting ready to go.

My outfit:

"You can't sit with us" Tank top

Dark Blue Shorts

Black Toms

Floral Jacket (A/N: It's the type that doesn't have a zipper, not sure what's it called)

I finished my make up, and decided to curl my long hair, which I did pretty fast.

---

"Ready to go" I say as I walk to Hayes' bed. Matt looked at me amazed.

"Wow, you look stunning" he said with a cheeky smile. I blushed.

"Thanks" I said.

"Wait... is that my shirt!?" he says while picking up a dark blue shirt.

"I don't know, that's Hayes" I said.

"He took it from me, and said that I left it in our last hotel" he said with anger.

I laughed and he offered me his hand and I took it and we both walked down to find the other guys.

"Look at you guys" Aaron said with a wink.

Matt and I laughed and we all started making our way to the Mall.

---

I was glad that the Mall wasn't as crowded and that not many people had recognized us. Which was great to have some free time.

We walked into the food court and we got some food. Matt and I decided to get Chinese food and the other guys got either sandwiches or Mexican food.

I was glad to have spent some time with Matt. I guess you could say I have a little crush on him?

But I know for sure that he wouldn't like me the way I would, so I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Matt came back with our trays and we sat on a two chair table. Aaron and Rebecca sat at another table, Cameron and Sara did also.

Matt and I were eating when I got a text message and I guess so did he because he checked his phone:

Rebecca: I see how you look at him(;

Angie: Oh shushh.. I'm eating so talk to you later

Rebecca: Haha, you two better date, and okay d:

I looked at Matt and he was happily enjoying his lunch. He looked adorable.

I was eating until I was struggling to eat my noodles.

** Matt's POV & Thoughts **

I came back with both trays for my love and I, wait I mean Angie and I . . .

We both sat down on a table and we started eating.

Wow, she looked perfect. The way her hair was perfectly done, her style is something I'm very crazy about. Every single thing about her is amazing and just perfect. Okay, I would admit that I might have a huge crush on her, no biggie.

We were both eating until I got a text message and I guess so did she:

Aaron: Hey man, ask her out !

Matt: Eh.. I don't want to embarrass myself

Aaron: Come on you guys are perfect for each other and I see how you look at her

Matt: Haha whatever, i'm eating so bye

I put my phone down and continued eating my delicious food. It was very good, well all food is, well except vegetables . . .

I was watching this beautiful girl trying to eat her noodles, how adorable.

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

Matt and I finished eating. All the guys and I decided to go watch a movie.

I was excited but I had some bags with me that I had from shopping with Matt, which was super fun.

I'm glad that I'm here with Matt and my other friends. Funnest day I've had since I joined MAGCON.

I told the guys that I wanted to leave my bags in the car because they were kinda heavy and I didn't want to carry them with me into the movies.

Matt offered to come with me, but I told him I would come back fast.

I started walking to the car, and I unlocked it and put the bag inside the car.

I locked it and turned around to make my way back, but that's when someone put their arm around my neck and said "Scream, and I'll kill you" . . .

A/N: Hehe ... who could that be? Do you guys like that I change the POV?? Please let me know, so If it's annoying I can just stick with one person POV.
Remember the deal, I'm doing now :) . Oh and thanks so much for reading !