Chapter 16

A/N: Haha ! I was joking about Chapter 15 being the last chapter :3 . You guys have inspired me to write more !

** Unkown POV & Thoughts **

After the party, Taylor, Matt, Cameron, Aaron talked to Nash about all the events that had happen.

Nash felt incredibly guilty.

All the boys swore that they would change and become better people because of Angie.

Well, Angie? She's no where to be found in Los Angeles. After the party she never showed up to school.

** Taylor POV & Thoughts **

It's been a week since my birthday party.

I haven't seen Angie at all. It's all my fault.

I think it's about time that I talk to her again, so I'm going to her house. I make my way to her house when I see the police officers there.

"What happened?" i asked nervously. Oh please, don't tell me that Angie killed herself. I would be devastated if she did.

"Mr. Bennet was killed in a car accident last night, we couldn't find his body, but we believe that his body burned or something" the police officer said.

"What about the girl that lives here?" I asked.

"Oh, she moved to Santa Monica. She said something about wanting to leave" he said. Which crushed my heart, the girl who we bullied and we became friends had left.

"Thanks officer" I said.

** Unknown POV & Thoughts **

After the other guys found out about the news, they were also crushed even Nash.

They couldn't believe what they did. They swore to one day finding Angie and making things better.

As for now, they still are in school but are much more better people. They left the popularity and they were themselves, and didn't care what other people thought about them.

** ONE YEAR LATER **

The boys have still been the same after Angie left. They haven't bullied anyone at school anymore.

The boys started to use a app called "Vine" and within days the boys became famous. They all became Instagramers, Viners, and Youtubers.

They live off everyday making everyone around the world smile and laugh. They have helped many people and have made new friends. They still search for the girl Angie who they bullied, but they haven't found her yet.

Now that the boys are famous. They are now part of a group called "MAGCON" and are living there dreams. They are funny and make girls all over the world happy.

A/N: I'm still going to continue with this book . :)