Chapter 6

A/N: Triple Update today :p

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

Cameron and I both walked to his black 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo. It seemed like it was pretty expensive. I opened my own door and sat in the passenger seat. He just made his way to the driver seat and buckled up.

He turned on his car, and it seemed like we waited for at least five minutes, until I decided to speak up, "What are you waiting for?" i asked annoyed.

"Well, put your seatbelt on dumbass" he replied back.

"Why should I huh? I'm pretty sure everyone would be happy if I died" I responded back confidently. He seemed shock, but I don't care it kinda is true. No one really cares about me, I don't have any friends because of them, and my dad doesn't really care anymore.

"Just put it on, gosh you're so stubborn!!" he yelled at me. I then immediately put on my seatbelt because I was scared and I was afraid that he was going to hit me.

He started driving slowly and kept his eyes on the roads. He seemed to be a excellent driver which I applaud. I really don't want to die with this idiot. The car ride was quiet, and it was kinda awkward.

All I did was look out the window, all I really hope is that we finish or should I say I finish the project and I can get home fast. I really don't want him to bully me at his house, I hope his parents are home, so I can call for help if he does something.

We made it safely to which I assume was his house. His house was an average sized house, it pretty much was the same size as mine. He turned off the engine and got out of the car, and we both made it to his home.

No one was home . . .

"Let's go upstairs" he said and signaled me to go up the stairs. I opened a door that was the last room in the hall, and by surprise it was Cameron's room. I really expected a big mess, but he's room was actually clean. Something, I wouldn't expect from a jerk like him. I walked in and stood there awkwardly in his room waiting for him.

He came in with a bag of potato chips and two sodas. "Umm.. Take a seat anywhere?" he said awkwardly.

I sat on the floor and took out my textbooks and started finishing up the assignment, which would probably take me a max of one hour to finish. I was reading through some notes I wrote down when I was interrupted by a cough.

"Can I help you? In any way?" Cameron asked. HAHAHA since when is the Cameron Dallas going to help a girl like me, he made it pretty clear that he wanted me to do the work.

"Umm.. If you can answer questions 6-10? Please." I replied politely. We both were working hard and then he offered me food but I declined. He could put poison in it for all I know!

"You look beautiful" he said and I could tell he was blushing.

"Um.. thanks" is all I could say back.

"Look, I know I've been bullying you for a long time, but I'm trying to be nice to you." He said with honesty.

"Thanks, can I just finish this assignment." I said.

All of sudden someone knocks on the door and Cameron yells "come in!" very loud that I felt like I became deaf.

I suddenly heard Taylor's voice coming up the stairs, and it seemed like Cameron wanted to look cool so he threw his book on me.

"Hey Broo!" Taylor yelled, but then he looked at me with a smirk and he then said" What this bitch doing here?" .

"This nerd has to finish our assignment thats why she's here." Cameron said. Wow what a jerk.

For the next like 5 minutes Taylor and Cameron have been annoying me, I wanted to leave but Cameron wouldn't allow me till I was done.

"Seems like you were nice to her" Taylor said and he rolled his eyes.

"Nah, see look" Cameron responded and that's when it happened, Cameron came up to me dumped his soda on my head and it dripped down to my dress, wait my mom's dress!

I immediately started to cry, how dare they ruin this dress. I got up and took the assignment, I'm not going to be working on it in here. I got it but Cameron grabbed my arm, but I used all my strength and was able to leave. They both seemed shocked and they let me go.

"I'll finish it on my own and turn it in tomorrow for the both of us!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, with tears streaming down my face.

When I got home, I managed to finish the assignment. The dress was ruined it had a huge brown stain on middle of the dress, and the stain won't come off. Fuck Cameron, Fuck me thinking that he would be "nice". Fuck this city. I want to move. I changed into my pajamas, and laid down in bed, and waited for another stupid day of school.

•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N: Poor Angie!