Chapter 19

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I was shocked . . . There stood Nash Grier.

** Flashback **

I looked at everyone with disgust, and finally made my way to the door again. I opened it and walked out, and was finally met by a black muck that was poured onto my hair. I looked up to see Nash dying of laughter.

I knew it ! I was getting pranked! Everyone in there knew this was going to happen. I bet Taylor, Aaron and Matt apologized because they knew this was going to happen. How could I be so dumb and believe that they were finally going to try and start over.

I didn't even react because everyone in the house was laughing except for Cameron, Matt, Taylor, and Aaron.

** Flashback Ends **

No wonder I knew these guys. How could I be so ignorant and not realize that Matt, Aaron, Cameron, Nash, and Taylor were the viners and youtubers.

Calm down, Angie. The past was the past no matter how much it hurts.

"Angie?" Nash said.

"Don't I don't want to hear, can we just go to the lunchroom?" I answered.

All three of us walked down to the lunchroom. I can't believe I'm here with him. I don't want to cause drama because the past is the past.

I finally opened the door and revealed seven other guys waiting for us, which was obvious.

They were all looking at me like if they've never seen a girl before.

I made my way around to a chair, when a guys hugged me and said "Omg you're Angie Bennet! I love all your videos !"

I was blushing,"Thanks" Is all I said.

We sat down and I was waiting for someone to speak. I started looking at all the guys they were attractive.

Five guys specifically had my attention on them. Matt looked different he had shorter hair, so did Cameron. Nash still looked the same to me, Aaron did also. Taylor had shorter hair and wore bandanas, which looked great on him.

** Flashback **

"Hold her guys" Taylor commanded.

Both Matthew and Aaron grabbed my arms and had me pinned to the wall. Nash came up to me and punched me hard in the face. I felt the blood coming from my nose dripping on my sweater.

Cameron then came up to me and slapped me right across the face, I literally felt like he knocked my head off my body. I wanted to collapse on the ground, but Matt and Aaron stood me up.

Finally Taylor came up and punched me hard in the stomach and I fell to the ground and they all started kicking me and the last thing I remember were the words that both Aaron and Matt said which were "You're an ugly bitch"

** Flashback Ends **

I wanted to cry. I literally tried my best to forget the past. I wasn't focused until Jake spoke up.

"So guys, this is our new member Angie Bennet the famous youtuber" Bart finally said.

"Hey" they all said in unison.

"Angie, would you like to let us know more about yourself?" Bart asked. Cameron, Nash, Taylor, Matt and Aaron looked nervous.

"Um.. Well I've lived in Santa Monica for a while and I make youtube videos. Pretty much sums me up" I said with a laugh.

"So, I want you guys to meet Angie and to hang out with her and just get to know her, we have our first show in two weeks, so you guys will have no worries" Bart said.

"Sounds Great" I said.

"Okay, you guys are dismiss" he said. Everyone stood up and made their way to the door.

I got to meet some of the other guys that I didn't know. I learned that the names of the guys I didn't were Carter, Jack G, and Jack J. I hugged all of them except Taylor, Cameron, Nash, Aaron, and Matt.

I made my way back to Hayes and I's hotel room. I asked him if he's coming but he said that he was going to join up there in a bit. So I left back to our hotel room.

** Hayes POV & Thoughts **

"You coming" Angie asked me.

"I'll catch up with you in a bit" he said. I would go with her but Nash, Taylor, Aaron, Cameron, and Matt wanted to talk to me.

She nodded and left to the hotel room.

"Soo,," I asked them.

"Do you have Angie's number?" Taylor asked me. Should I give it to them?

"Um... yea. Wait no!" I said

"Just give it to us bro" Nash begged. I guess it must be important.

"Fine, **Angie's Number**. That's her number" I said. I hope this isn't a mistake.

"Well, see ya tomorrow morning guys" and with that I left.

A/N: It's 1 AM and I'm here writing haha! I hope you have enjoyed this story so far. Vote, comment, etc. (: