Chapter 30

** Taylor's POV & Thoughts **

Hayes, had went after Angie. I couldn't believe Katie was going to still be a bitch.

"Katie, you got issues" Aaron yelled at her.

"Dude, don't" I said to him. Wait, why was I defending a bitch, oh yea my girlfriend. . .

"You guys should go" Katie said with a huge amount of sass.

Matt and Aaron looked at us in disgust, and they left without even saying bye.

"Well, it's just you and I" she said with a laugh. I want to ditch her but . . .

** Flashback **

"Hey, Taylor. I'm sorry for everything I caused the at your party" she said with teary eyes.

"It's fine .. ." I said with a sigh.

"Look, I know I kinda screwed up, but you know . . . we both did bully her" she said, and she was right. It kinda is my fault that I bullied her.

"Yea, your right" I said with another sigh.

"I really am sorry" she said with a hug and that's when I felt love for Katie. It wasn't for her bullying side but this sweet and innocent side. I guess, If I was with her, then maybe I can forget?

"Would you be my girlfriend Katie?" I said with a shy tone.

"Yes! I would love to" she said with a smile.

Maybe this is the way I should try to forget and start over . . .

** Flashback Ends **

Was she faking the love? What was her main goal? . . .

"Let's go back to the hotel?" I asked.

"Yea, sure" she said and I offered her my hand but she declined it and took her soda with her . . . Awkward?

We both got in the car and we drove, I tried to start a conversation but she wasn't listening or paying attention to me.

We finally made to my room, and we walked in, and it was awkward, because everyone was looking at us . . .

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I just stared at them ... it was awkward. I don't see why she would want to come here.

Katie broke the awkward silence and said "Seems like you didn't cut yourself deep enough" she said with a smirk. Everyone had there mouth open and were shocked at her response.

I had the urge to slap her and beat her with her soda, but I had to stay chill, and try not to let my anger on her.

Take deep breathes Angie .

Everyone still stood in silence, until she spoke up again "Why are you still here? Do I have to tell you a third time?" she said annoyed.

I shook my head, and just went on my phone and logged into Twitter.

"I don't know why, all these people are still pretending to like you, they just pity you. Aaron, Matt, Taylor, Cameron, and Nash hate you still. I'm pretty sure they would love to bully the fuck out of you." she said and looked at all of them. Wow .

" And for these bitches, they probably are using you" she said and pointed at Rebecca and Sara, not my best friends.

"And then this little dude here, he probably tries to get away because he doesn't like sluts like you, and plus he probably can't get any girl" she said with a laugh. Okay, first she doesn't make fun of little Hayes.

I had some tears flowing down my cheeks, and my mascara was a bit ruined.

"Answer me" she said, and I just rolled my eyes and ignored her, I wanted to grab her by the neck and choke her.

She walked over me, and I still ignored her presence.

That's when she dumped her soda on me. Okay no one talks shit about my friends, and comes here and dumps there ghetto ass soda on me.

I stood up, grabbed her by the hair, but that's when some weave fell off . . . Awkward.

I was still mad so pushed her hard to the ground and walked up to her.

"Look, Katie. I don't even know why you fuckin' do this. First of all, you don't make fun of my friends! They haven't done anything to you and yet you do this? Why? Why does it make you feel good to bully others, what do you get out of that? You have bullied me for years, and I'm not going to let you harass me anymore. I'm tired of being weak, and now I'm standing up for myself. I moved to be away from the past, and I expected you to move on and change but no. You need to seriously get some help because I'm tired of your bullshit. You maybe flawless, but your flaw is your heart, which is hella disgusting. So please, leave me alone and my friends, because if you don't I will kick your ass" I yell at her.

Everyone looked shocked, but Hayes was giving me thumbs up.

She started crying, I didn't feel bad she made my life a living hell.

"Taylor, take your mess" I say and shove her to Taylor.

Taylor then looks shocked and takes Katie with him.

It was quiet until everyone started clapping?

"Um... what are you guys doing" I say confused.

"You just stood up to Katie, no has ever done that." Aaron said and everyone else cheered.

I smiled, and I was proud that I Angie has stood up to Katie aka the witchybitch.

A/N: Enjoy! Do me the favor to vote if you actually enjoyed this chapter ... which I doubt. but thanks for reading <3 !